eee look another food diary!

Another day of writing, I think my essays going to end up at about 3000 words instead of 2000! Oops!

GREEN DAY

Breakfast : SW hash brown, 2 poached eggs, smoked salmon 85g (HexB)

Lunch : 2 quorn lamb style grills, a banana

Dinner : SW prawn (HexB) and bulgar wheat salad with roast peppers, garlic and tomatoes, roast parsnips and BNS, salad. Mullerlight mint

Coffee with milk (HexA) Loads of water.

Syns : 0

Last edited:
YAY! Even with going out and eating badly I lost 1lb this week, well in 6 days as I WI last thursday. So happy!! Totally back on plan this week too, going to try and keep syns low incase it pushes onto next weeks WI. Last day to properly write as well, so hopefully my first draft will be finished tonight and I spend tomorrow re-drafting.

ORIGINAL DAY

breakfast : salmon, poached eggs, 2 slices of toast (HexB) flora x light (1 syn)

Lunch : prawn and salmon, lettuce, cucumber, peppers, tomato. Alpen bar (3 syns)

Dinner : SW mixed grill, SW chips (hexB) asparagus, mushrooms.

Snacks : Banana, mullerlight mint. Chocolate mousse (3syns) 2 slices of cheese (HexA)

Drinks : tea/coffee with milk (HexA) water, coke zero

TOTAL SYNS : 7

Last edited:
Congrats! I lost 1lb this week too! Goes to show you can still relax a bit without jeopardizing your losses :)

Well done. Glad the essay writing is coming on too!

I'm dead chuffed as I got Slimmer of the Month. :-D

Twinkle314 said:
Well done. Glad the essay writing is coming on too!

I'm dead chuffed as I got Slimmer of the Month. :-D

Well done!!! That's awesome!! You must be super happy with that! X

YAY!!! Essay finished and I'm super happy with it, well about 90% but that's ok for me :) ate the most meat I've ever eaten having a SW mixed grill, I had an original day so it was ok!

Wooooo.. Work handed in and super happy with it and went and got some marks back for another bit which I've passed, thank god! It's nice and sunny so i'm going for some gin in the sunshine to celebrate :)

EE DAY

breakfast : syn free sausage, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes and beans, bread (HexB)

lunch : alpen bar (3syns)

Dinner : I went to a Chinese Buffett place, was really good, just got sushi, and ribs, and some duck. Had looooads of gin tho :(

Water/tea (hexA) milk

Syns : ?? Maybe 25?

Last edited:
Well done! Don't worry about the gin. I spread my alcohol syns over the week, otherwise I'd eat more! I haven't done so bad, so far!

Today I have literally died!! Felt awful so I'm not drinking until next Sunday. I actually slept all day! Lazy lazy!!

GREEN DAY

Breakfast : salmon (hexB) poached eggs and SW hash brown. Alpen bar (hexB half) Tomato sauce (1 syn)

Lunch : super noodles, kitkat (5.5)

Dinner : tomato/basil/mozzarella salad (hexA) oil (half hexB) giant cous cous, roast potato and BNS, asparagus . Quorn chilli fillets. Banana

Snacks : Mint muller, chocolate mousse (3syns)

Drinks : water, diet pepsi, tea w/milk (hexA)

TOTAL SYNS : 9.5

Last edited:
Twinkle314 said:
Well done! Don't worry about the gin. I spread my alcohol syns over the week, otherwise I'd eat more! I haven't done so bad, so far!

I never usually drink in the week, and only intended to have 2.. I blame the sun! How did you do this week? Xx

Drink or weight loss? Drink - too ashamed to say!!! Weight loss - 2lb, but I didn't wear my big cardigan as it was hot on Wednesday, so I think that explains that! It's my daughter's 4th birthday party tomorrow, with 18 2-4 yr olds and matching parents, so will need at least one bottle of wine in the evening!

Wow, good loss that's awesome!! Ah my god your so brave! I haven't done a big party for my kids before, next year I thought I'd do one, we have a party pretty much every weekend now, so expensive buying them all little presents!! X

Weekend time which is dangerous for diets!! I was gonna go to a beer garden but there's no sun, which is probably a good thing I guess!!

EE DAY

Breakfast : salmon. SW hash browns, poached eggs, tomato sauce (1 syn) banana

Lunch : jacket potato, beans, mushrooms, Linda
Mccarteny sausages, strawberries and grapes, cheese (hexA)

Dinner : sushi (unsure of syns maybe 10?!) edammame beans, sushi, noodles.

Drinks : green tea, water, diet coke.

Total Syns : 11-15

Last edited:
Wow, good loss that's awesome!! Ah my god your so brave! I haven't done a big party for my kids before, next year I thought I'd do one, we have a party pretty much every weekend now, so expensive buying them all little presents!! X

Probably stupid rather than brave, lol. But it's all over and done now. It went well. Will just have a small party next year.

Twinkle314 said:
Probably stupid rather than brave, lol. But it's all over and done now. It went well. Will just have a small party next year.

Ah bless you! Well like you say it's all done now!! You definitely deserve some wine as a well done :)

Today has not been a good food day!!! In fact this week has been not so ideal food wise! I'm going to aim for little to no syns until Wednesday to try and balance out..

Breakfast : salmon, bread x2 (hexB) flora (1 syn)

Lunch : roast lamb, roast potato and parsnips, broccoli, carrot, swede, gravy (all at my mam's so no idea of syns.. Also cheesecake eeeekkkk

Dinner : spaghetti bolognaise, cheese (hexA half)

Drinks : water, tea and coffee w/milk (hexA half) choc mousse + squirty cream

Total syns : about 30 I'll guess at.. Maybe more :(

Ok so after a bad weekend it's back to plan properly! Gonna have a few EE days and get back on track with no syns if I can help it to try and balance about 3 bad days!

EE DAY - Monday

breakfast : SW hash browns, Linda McC sausages, poached egg, mushrooms and tomato. Apple

Snack: leftover bolognaise (just a tiny bit left)

Lunch : chilli supernoodles. peppered quorn, mushroom, cherry tomatoes

Snack : weetabix minis (hexB) and milk (hexA) banana

Dinner : chicken and prawn stir fry, loads of veg, basmati rice, soy sauce, 5spice, ribs (4syns)

Drinks : water, tea w/milk (hexA) green tea with lemon, coke zero.

TOTAL SYNS : 4

Last edited:
I'm going to try and have as little syns as possible again today, fingers crossed I can weigh in tomorrow and just STS then start a fresh better week! Holiday time is getting closer and closer and I'm not losing weight fast at all.. My back in finally nearly better so can get back to doing some exercise. Devastated the weathers turned rubbish again, trying occupy kids with rain and hardly any monies sucks massively! Having another EE day just to make it simple really, then will go back to plan mixing with the new week beginning.

EE DAY - Tuesday

Breakfast : left over stir fry (random for bfast but it was there and I was super hungry!) Chicken, mixed veg, basmati rice. Banana

Lunch : Jacket Potato, quorn peppered steak, salad, x light flora (1syn)

Snacks : Apple, strawberries w/squirt cream (1 syn) Sweet chilli supernoodles

Dinner : homemade burgers with mushroom, bacon and grilled halloumi (half hexA), corn on the cob, SW coleslaw, salad, wholemeal roll (hexB)

Drinks : tea with milk (hexA-half) water, green tea with lemon.

Total Syns : 2

Last edited:
Food today sound yum! X

I'm having a massively hungry day! I just want to eat constantly!! I thought rice for breakfast would keep me full!! X

Back