eee look another food diary!

Well done on resisting the party food! I doubt I would have done as well :)

I was doing so well, then I just drank a pretty massive glass of wine. I didn't even like the wine, it was just there. Meh! Xx

Ok so I did kinda expect to be taken for lunch for mothers day, but nevermind, at least it means I'm not cheating and going off plan! Soo

EE DAY

Breakfast : x3 bacon (free) 2 poached eggs, 2 grilled tomatoes and a massive mushroom, 2 slices of toast (hexB) Tea + milk (1syn)

Snacks: Banana, some cooked chicken, x2 slices cheese (HexA) wafer thin ham. Apple, muller light mint (yum!)

Lunch/dinner : Sunday dinner. Roast beef (4syns) roast potatoes and parsnips (6syns). Peas. Carrot, broccoli, green beans. Gravy (2syns)

TOTAL SYNS : 13

Last edited:
oh my god, having the hungriest day ever, you know those days when nothing fills you up.. booooo!! tried to be super good but found out the micro rice I got was FIVE SYNS..waaaah! So my syns today have been taken up on some crappy rice I could have made free.. boohoo.. anyway I was being really good, but thought i'd make my boys some 'proper' chips, totally couldn't resist them.. think I had about 10.. so I'm putting that at 75g.. and I realised Quorn sausages aren't free anymore :( soooo..

GREEN DAY

Breakfast : SW hash browns, poached eggs, 80g smoked salmon (HexB) melon,

Lunch: microwave rice (5syns) carrots, mushrooms, peppers, onion and chilli. quorn pieces, yogurt and strawberries

Dinner: quorn burgers x2, wholemeal roll (hexB) cheese (hexA) SW chips, coleslaw and salad
( (1syn on sauce)

Snacks: alpen bar (3 syns) 2 quorn sausages(2syns), apple. Banana. Some chips (not many about 60g) (4syns)

Total syns : 15

Last edited:
I am mega mega grumpy and annoyed today, with everyone and everything, something tells me its that time of the month!! Which always sucks when you try and diet, but hey ho, lets see if I can get past it!! I reeeally wanted to weigh in today as I've been super good, but have to wait until tomorrow now, so fingers crossed I get a good loss, I'll cry if I don't. So today I'm trying an Original Day for the first time, so in the last week I've mixed all the plans to see if it'll work.

ORIGINAL DAY

Breakfast : 2 poached eggs, smoked salmon, x2 small toasts (HexB) Mango slices.

Snacks: Ham slices, Dairylea slice (HexA)

Lunch : Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers, celery, Chicken Slices,
SW coleslaw, beetroot

Snacks : Banana, Alpen (3syns)

Dinner : Tray Baked Salmon, Prawns (courgettes, chopped tomatoes, red onion) Salad, 198g new potatoes (HexB) Strawberries with fat free muller.

A little bit of garlic bread (6syns)

Total syns : 9

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for your weigh-in.

I weighed in this morning, 3lbs off! YAY!! So I'm going to keep mixing the plans, and see what results I get, hopefully this week wasn't just a fluke.

ORIGINAL DAY

Breakfast : Syn free sausages, bacon, 2 poached eggs, grilled tomato and mushroom. x2 small loaf (hexB)

Snack : Banana

Lunch : ended up taking the kids for dinner so I had a sardine salad, i'm going to say about 12 syns as I had some bread and any oil used to cook.

Snack : Alpen Bar (HexB)

Dinner : Venion steaks, lamb heart, roast butternut squash,broccoli, green beans, baby carrots, red wine gravy (2syns)

Drinks : green tea with lemon x6, water. 3 coffees with milk (HexA)

Total Syns : 14

Last edited:
Well done, that's a great loss. x

Well done that's amazing! X

Thank you :) I nearly bought treats as a well done to myself but thought nah i don't really want it!! I think I'm finally being food sensible!! Xx

Boyfriend making dinner so EE day for me, I have a tonne of Uni work to do and just can't get motivated even though I quite like the topic. The reading I haven't done scares me and now all the nights I've sat watching dexter instead of academic reading is haunting me!! Eeeek!

EE DAY

Breakfast : SW hash browns, smoked salmon, 2 poached eggs. Apple. Tomato sauce (1 syn)

Skimmed medium latte from costs (HexA)

Lunch : banana, strawberries and muller light. Quorn burger, whole meal roll (hexB) lettuce, tomato, cucumber. tomato sauce + mayo x light (1syn) light sliced cheese (2syns)

Dinner : spaghetti bolognaise (carrot, tinned tomato, mushroom, celery, onion and garlic) salad. Parmesan (1.5 syns) wine and oil used in cooking (4syns)

Spoonful of bf's lemon cake : 2 syns

Drinks : loads of green tea with lemon, water, 1 latte

Total syns : 11.5

Last edited:
Popping by to subscribe! :) I get graze boxes at the moment too as there was a cheap groupon deal. Quite high in syns but so yummy, quite like having something a bit different to use my syns on :) won't keep it on after my 4 cheap boxes though too expensive/ too many syns lol! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello!!! Yeah I got the graze groupon too, but after realising the calorie content I gave them to my boyfriend as I was eating way too many syns! I couldn't control it, although the really low ones I ate. Love the graze! totally not doing it now either after my 4 boxes, really expensive! I like reading your diary for food ideas on my green days :) xx

Yeh it's hard not to eat all 4 at once, luckily mine comes on a Friday and that's weigh in day so don't mind if I go over my syns a little :) aww thanks my foods so boring at the moment as can't afford exciting food until I get back to work! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm sooooo tired today, a week of not sleeping so well has my head done in, and kids getting up at 6am waaaah! But weekend off so I can kinda chill, well I have a 2000 word essay to write but at least no distracting little people! Gonna have an original day as I have some pork fillet I need to cook..

ORIGINAL DAY

Breakfast : syn free sausage, 2 lean bacon, 2 poached eggs, massive mushroom and tomato. 2 sliced toast (hexB)

Lunch : griddled steak with courgettes, mushrooms and salad leaves. Curly wurly (6syns)

Dinner : Pork fillet, roast carrots, mushroom, butternut squash, red onion and garlic, 198g new potatoes (hexB) salad

Drinks : green tea with lemon, water

Total Syns : 6

Last edited:
Ah I've hurt my back so much :( I want to lie in bed with comfort food... But I can't. I also can't sit at a desk all day to do Uni work which isn't great for being productive! Going out for dinner and drinking tonight but hopefully it won't go against me too much as I've been good all week :)

EE DAY

breakfast : salmon, SW hash browns and 2 poached eggs, bowl of strawberries with Greek muller

Lunch : steak, chips and salad, tomato and mushrooms (syns ?? Maybe 10?)

No dinner just loads and loads of gin!

Syns : ???? a lot.

when i got home drunk at 2am I had 2 slices of toast (HexA) salmon and poached eggs.

Last edited:
Have a lovely evening. Perhaps you can use your laptop in bed to get your essay done tomorrow?

Ok so another totally productive day, no work done and deadline looming eeeek! Also went for lush Sunday lunch at one of my favourite restaurants, sat outside and ate :) I'm not hopeful for a loss this week!

Breakfast : salmon, poached eggs x2 slices toast

Lunch : salmon and prawn Marie rose, lamb roast and brownie with vanilla ice cream (30 syns?)

Dinner ??

I'll get back on plan tomorrow and hopefully if I have no syns for the next 3 days I'll balance it out

Finally getting down to some proper Uni work and actually loving researching the topic. And getting back into food plan too :)

GREEN DAY

Breakfast : SW hash brown, beans, mushrooms and 'fried' egg

Lots of tea with milk (HexA)

Lunch : savoury rice with carrots, mushrooms, red onion and courgette

Dinner : SW carbonara, with courgette, mushroom, garlic, onion bacon (HexB) and Parmesan (HexB) salad

Syns : 0

Last edited:
Glad it's all going so well, now. x

Back