eee look another food diary!

Thanks!! I'm so nervous for some reason, I'm really unfit and I guess this will show me how unfit I really am, which is horrible. But it builds you up so gradually hopefully it'll feel good too. I've never run, even at the gym I just use cross trainers, bikes and rowing machines. Treadmills scare me! I'll update when I'm done with how I got on. Eek!! X

Ok so I weighed in today and stayed the same again. I haven't cheated food wise but know I've drank too much and I guess after a bad weekend a few weeks ago it's good it didn't push me to a gain. So off to run I go as exercise I think will be my key (god I hope so!)

EE DAY - Thursday

Breakfast : syn free sausage, bacon (lean medallions x3) 2 poached eggs, grilled tomato and big mushroom

Snack : alpen light bar (hexB) hummous (2syns) strips of mini pitta bread (hexB)

Lunch : SW pea and ham soup. Banana

Snack : chilli low fat noodles, quorn pieces, sweetcorn, carrot, courgette and spinach added. Some of my kids Easter egg. (6syns)

Dinner : poussin, puy lentil and halloumi (hexA) + (2syns) salad. (peppers, courgette, red onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes) spinach leaves.

Drinks : 2 teas/milk (1 syn) Water, green tea

TOTAL SYNS : 11

Attachments

• image-3865119169.jpg
    image-3865119169.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I also am terrified of treadmills, got the c25k app on my phone, looking forward to trying it at some point as can't run the length of myself it's great how it builds it up so gradually :) x

The 5k in 8 weeks app? That's what I'm doing. I'm a total beginner and it had really good feedback, just did the first one, I thought I'd be better my legs went like jelly on the last few runs. But at least I've made a start :) x

Think I got whatever 5k one was free lol! Congrats on getting out there and doing it, I'm sure it'll get easier with time :) x

Feeling a bit sore on my legs today! And my ribs, and that was just off the first session! Looking forward to seeing results with running though. It's one thing my friends always tell me it's rewarding as you see your fitness improving all the time. I guess I should quit smoking too really. Scary.

EE DAY
- Friday

Breakfast : salmon, SW hash browns, 2 poached eggs. banana. Greek muller (0.5 syns)

Lunch : SW chips, quorn burgers, salad (lettuce, beetroot, tomato. X light mayo (0.5syns)

Snack : choc buttons (7.5syns)

Dinner : SW mangalore fish molee curry(2.5 syns) tandoori lamb kebabs, indian salad, lemon green bean and carrot rice. Roti (hexB)

Drinks : tea w/milk (hexA) water, green tea.

TOTAL SYNS : 11

Attachments

• image-822633986.jpg
    image-822633986.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
need to get back running one my husband is back in the country, I do like to go at night :)

Keldelacoe said:
need to get back running one my husband is back in the country, I do like to go at night :)

It's so much harder than I thought. But I did enjoy it and am actually looking forward to going tomorrow too. Where's your husband?

Wow that must be hard! But yes peaceful!

Feeling a bit rubbish today, been arguing with my bf a bit lately and now he's gone out. He works nights 6 nights a week so we never really get any time together or go to bed together, every other Saturday as that's when I don't have my boys to just go out and have some grown up time. I was going to go see his dad with him but they've not seen each other for a while so thought they should have some alone time. Then he said he's going to his mates house later, not would I like to go to, just he's going. Which I'm probably being selfish as he doesn't see them much now. But every other sat to just be a normal couple sucks so when he just plans stuff it makes me feel a bit unwanted. And unwelcome. More so as if he'd told me I could probably go see my friends but it's so late they'll have plans so just means another night sat on my own. Which kinda sucks. Nevermind though, I'm sure it'll be fine. Food wise I want to binge as I'm feeling crap, but I won't as it'll just make me feel worse. Soooo.. Ugh. I should stop feeling sorry for myself.

EE DAY. Saturday

Breakfast/lunch : boiled eggs, toast (hexB) flora x light (1syn) choc buttons (4 syns) loads of tea (hexA) milk.

Dinner : sushi YUM!

Drinks : tea, water

TOTAL SYNS : 5

Last edited:
Today has been a mix day. Got my first ever subway what a letdown. It was crap and I was sick after! Vietnamese food for dinner, not counting syns as I can't be bothered, going to run tomorrow so the exercise should balance it out.

Attachments

• image-1303859390.jpg
    image-1303859390.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I've had another bad food day. Well nothing crazy just too much bread and half a cupcake.

EE DAY

salmon and bread. Flora x light

Half a cupcake

Loads of coffee

Chicken kebabs with potatoes, parsnip and BNS chips. Loads of salad. 2 chappatis. Garlic mayo

Not even counting syns as I've gone probably 10 over.. Oh well!

Oh dear we just ordered Chinese food as there's absolutely nothing in the house and we're both so hungry. Running tomorrow and walking 4 miles for school run. Eeeeek!

Ok back to plan properly. No more cheating!

EE day - Tuesday

Breakfast : coffee with milk (hexA) weetabix minis. (hexb- rest of hexA) strawberries

Lunch : jacket potato, beans, mushrooms, quorn sausage (1syn) Mango

Snack : banana, asda cereal bar (4syns)

Dinner : lamb and beef meatballs (4syns), wholewheat spaghetti, homemade ragu (passata, chopped tomato, peppers, mushrooms, garlic, onion, herbs) Salad, beetroot, cucumber, tomatoes

TOTAL SYNS : 9

Drink : green tea x3, water, coke zero.

Didn't exercise properly today but walked to get the boys (2 miles) then ran off and on the way back (1 mile) tomorrow i'm at Uni for the first time in 4 weeks and going to run after I get home. I'm going to also buy the 30 day shred as everyone seems to be getting amazing results with it. So I thought once I do the c25k (8 weeks) I'll try to 30 day shred. Me and my bf are also going to start yoga. I'm even thinking about buying a bike so I can cycle to Uni instead of spending money on the bus.

Attachments

• image-2833110531.jpg
    image-2833110531.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
charl_young said:
Ok back to plan properly. No more cheating!

EE day

Breakfast : coffee with milk (hexA) weetabix minis. (hexb- rest of hexA)

Lunch : jacket potato, beans, mushrooms, quorn sausage (1syn)

Dinner : lamb and beef meatballs, spaghetti, homemade ragu. Salad

TOTAL SYNS : 1

I think it sounds like you have had a rough few days and at least it's out of you system :)))

I seem to do this every weekend, so all I'm doing is maintaining my weight. I need to realise if I really want to be thinner its going to take hard work. My time to lose is getting closer and closer and I don't want to go to Thailand feeling like a whale. Agh!

Sounds like you've been having a hard time. Hope things are improving and you are able to keep your eye on your goal for holiday. x

Maybe running will help - I find that when I'm exercising I don't eat as much crap as I don't want to undo all that hard work! X

Back