eee look another food diary!

I'm pretty happy! Went to WI today and I dropped that 1lb I gained last week, which is nice. So back to 13st4lbs. Going to try super hard next week to lose, as getting an official weight from the scary machine at the gym thats like a full body healthcheck. Weirdly it said I was 14.4% bodyfat today, which can't be right as thats well low, and I am still not the skinniest, well its made me think is my stomach actually fat, or just horrible skin from being pregnant, if it is when I go next week to get someone to help me with the machine then I might go and see the doctor and see if anything can be done as thats awful!

So food today!

EE DAY - Friday

Breakfast : lots of coffee (hexA), smoked salmon, poached eggs, toast WW x3 (hexB)

Lunch : maybe leftover meat free bol (peppers, mushrooms, tomato, onion, carrot)

Dinner : SW chicken, spinach (onion, garlic, tomatoes) and potato curry with wild rice. Indian salad. (YUM!)

Snack : skips (5.5syns) 2 waffles (7syns) some peanut butter (4syns)

TOTAL SYNS : 16.5syns (OOPS!)

Attachments

• image-3515288676.jpg
    image-3515288676.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Fab news on the loss and sounds like Daisy is getting on fab already :) x

Thanks love! Well done to you too! I heard nightmare things about maintaining, I think sometimes people get to target and go absolutely nuts and never stop, but you seem to be eating pretty much the same stuff as before so I think that's the key! With some extra treats! Going to try super hard this week! So I get a nice result on my weight monitoring thing next week! Eek! Xx

Housetraining the puppy is going so so well, shes so clever, hasn't had an accident in the house since yesterday morning! and only 3 poos in total, which since she wasn't housetrained at all when we got her is amazing! She totally gets she needs to go outside, and the only times shes done it has been my fault as I knew she wanted to go and took too long getting stuff ready to take her so she did it in the house. So impressed! Shes started chewing LOADS though, so going to get her some nice chewey stick things so help her, poor little dog, must be horrible growing teeth! Having a day weekend in the house as don't want to leave her too long just yet, just nipping to tesco to stock up on some nice things for sunday lunch tomorrow. YUM! Need to scour my SW books for something to make for a starter, and might make the chocolate SW roulade for pudding. Rather than having loads of syns can make a SW friendly 3 course sunday lunch. YAY! I have nothing else to do tonight as I have to watch this little lady and the boys are home, and Dan's gone to manchester to see radiohead (boooooooooo GUTTED i'm missing that, but the tix were paperless tickets in his name so I couldn't go with his ID he had to and his mate took my ticket, at least thats 60quid I'll get back I guess! oohh the pup woke me up at 6am as she was howling, but she needed a wee so thats pretty good! going to bed super early tonight as I'm done in.

I was going to get a takeaway tonight but think I'll just be good and make some SW foods! Something nice and stodgy though, also going to start doing the shred again tonight as its been too long with no exercise and I feel all flabby again even though I haven't actually gained any weight.

OK foods for today!

GREEN DAY - Saturday

Breakfast - Poached eggs, salmon and WW toast (2hexB's) tomato sauce (2syns)

Lunch - leek and potato soup (leeks, cauliflower)

Dinner - Riso Gallo risotto, with quorn, peas, mushrooms, courgette & parmesan (hexA)

Snacks - Kiwi fruit, apple

Drinks - tea and coffee w/milk (hexA) water

SYNS - 2

oooooooooooooooooops! Went all pear shaped got a chinese, ohhhh well! Was nice tho! xx

GLASTOOOOO! Yayayayaya! So happy!

Right didn't bother updating yesterday, just had leftover chinese food for breakfast and dinner, then a nice roast lamb sunday lunch (sw friendly) but with 2 glasses of wine (not sw friendly!) and some birthday cake (def not SW friendly!) back on it today! Feel super rank and bloated, def starting my strength work again, totally makes a huge difference in my stomach not doing it!

went to docs and need to have a cervical exam :( scared. If that doesn't show anything wrong then ultrasounds and scans :( So tired as well, just need a night of more than 5 undisturbed hours sleep! Sick of being woken up every night, its totally doing my head in! And I'm pissed as bf has been letting the puppy on the sofa when I'm asleep and he gets in from work so now after training her to not all last week, shes jumping up again, so angry, 2grand these sofas were, maybe if he actually bought anything of any worth he'd understand why I don't want a dog on them! Or maybe I should just give her his guitar to play with and then he'd think twice about ignoring me! grrrrrrrr!

Reets:
EE DAY Monday

breakfast : sausage sandwich (hexB) mushrooms (6syns sausage, 0.5syn flora)

Lunch : tuna and xlight mayo on jacket potato, with sweetcorn, spring onion and cherry tomato (2syns flora x light, 0.5syn mayo)

Dinner : singapore noodles, (prawns, chicken, wholewheat noodles, babycorn, sugar snap peas, mangetout, cabbage, carrot, spring onion)

Snack : fig, aplen light bar (3syns)

Drinks : tea and coffee, water.

Lots of walking today as pups first day of walks :) 3, 10-15min walks, plus school run (2miles) lots of crunches, plank, and try some press ups!

TOTAL SYNS : 12

Attachments

• image-3844738730.jpg
    image-3844738730.jpg
    476.6 KB · Views: 47
  • image-2877790614.jpg
    image-2877790614.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Back to plan, full of beans! well not beans, mainly tea! Need to up my water again, haven't been drinking any where near enough, been going outside so much with the pup had loads of tea to warm up! And smoking a lot as when I go out I smoke to pass the time, rubbish! So need to cut down too! Argh!

EE DAY - Tuesday

Breakfast - turkey bacon sandwich (hexB) flora x light (1syn) No superfree, oops!

Snack - slice cheese (half hexA)

Lunch - Jacket potato, quorn, beans, mushrooms & onion

Dinner - Roast chicken, SW coleslaw, watercress & spinach, cucumber, cherry tomato, red onion, beetroot. sweetcorn, Choc trifle. (14.5syns)

Snack : velvet crunch (4syns)

Drinks - tea with milk (hexA-half) water

Exercise - 4miles walk, plus 4, 10 min walks with the puppy.

TOTAL SYNS - 19.5

Attachments

• image-855151405.jpg
    image-855151405.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 43
  • image-2406191808.jpg
    image-2406191808.jpg
    540.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
So much for back to plan! Argh. I'm on a choc ban starting tomorrow! Back to basics and if I'm craving choc then have an options. Sick of food guilt now, as I'm being rubbish!

Right! Def back to plan today! No chcoolate!! Or cake!

EE DAY - Wednesday

Breakfast : 1 slice big wholemeal bread (hexB) beans and cheese 2/3 hexA, no superfree but was rushing!

Lunch : SW chips, quorn pieces with chopped tomato, mushroom, onion and chilli

Dinner : Thai yellow curry with chicken thighs, baby corn, green beans, carrot, pak choi, mushroom. Basmati rice. (5syns - coconut milk, 1syn paste)

Snack : velvet crunch (4syns) little lolly thing (3syns) toffee mullerlight

Drinks : tea w/skim milk 1/3 hexA, water.

Exercise : walk, 2miles, plus 2, 15 minute walks.

TOTAL SYNS - 13

Attachments

• image-3981062042.jpg
    image-3981062042.jpg
    585.1 KB · Views: 43
  • image-1653874082.jpg
    image-1653874082.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Just came across your diary, love photo's with food! All looks loooovlieee!

How's the choc ban going? I've been craving bad things lately, normally lasts a day but it's going on a while now!! Where's me mojo gone?! :p

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

ha! thanks lovely, my lunch today looked crap but was really satisfying, tonight will be quite the feast though! Erm its going ok, I haven't eaten any choc/cake today, but craving it so much, just need to get passed a few days then the cravings will go away again! grr! Stupid constant totm thats whats done it I think, that my my decreasing willpower, its easy to get complacent when your near target isn't it. Like I've gone down a few dress sizes and even though I'm not quite where I want, just being a proper 16 in every shop has just made me lazy!

Hows everything with you now? good? I've just realised our bmi's are the same now! Go us! well kinda, getting there now aren't we, its always harder to diet in winter as I always want stodge and snacks and hot chocolate, and don't really want to leave the house! xx

I know, I'm not there yet but not quite as motivated as before. But then I do have a lot more going on. Things are ok ish, day at a time stuff. We're working on our marriage, I want it to work out but is extremely hard at times. I nearly lost it and couldn't cope with things, hubby was beside himself. We are trying, can but try I suppose.

I'm actually happy with my size as now a comfortable 12-14 but still want to be lighter. Aiming for 10.5-11 stone, we'll see if I get to it. Even if I don't, 3 stone is a damn good achievement! Definitely, well done to us! x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

3 stone is amazing love! You should be so proud of yourself, I think it's amazing and hope to join you soon! 5.5 more lbs til I get there!

I hear ya, it's very hard, I think all relationships (unless your some kind of superhuman) have their ups and downs, takes courage to try and work through it and courage to admit maybe its not working,so I hope you feel better soon. Good way to think tho, 1 day at a time, people get very caught up about both the past and future and don't really concentrate on now, so good for you xxx

How you doing Charl?

I seem to be chain drinking tea lately too it's just so damn cold.

How's Daisy settling in now? X

Hey lovely! I'm ok thanks! Slipping on the Uni work as I'm too busy with the kids and pup or at least that's what I'm telling myself! Going to have a Friday avo/night of study then have the rest of the weekend off, need a break.

Daisy's lush! So clever, she does sit, each paw and lie down now, and pretty much housetrained apart from the odd wee, which she does by the back door if we don't get out in time, so bright! I even got her to do all her tricks without even telling her I just did hand gestures and she still did it, amazing little pup. She's been pretty good at night too, no crying, makes me get out of bed too which I'm rubbish at! Normally my kids wake me up I'm terrible!

Amazing news on the mortgage! Are you thrilled? Any idea of timescales? So exciting, lots of good things happening for u now :) xx

Ok back to plan today and going to be super good! Been at Uni this morning and going to get on with my work for tomorrow this afternoon/evening. :) pups is amazing, she's had a few wee's in the house today which is a bit crap but she's getting there!

EE DAY - Thursday

Breakfast - muller light

Lunch - beef and lime salad. (Lettuce, chilli, beansprouts, lime)

Dinner - cottage pie (mince, carrots, celery, leeks, mushrooms, onion, garlic, peas) hexA cheese. Broccoli (3syns gravy)

Snack : 2 potato waffles (7syns) alpen light x2 (hexb) 1.5syn mini milk, options (2syns) 4 milk bottle sweets (1syn)

TOTAL SYNS : 14.5

Attachments

• image-954042730.jpg
    image-954042730.jpg
    569.4 KB · Views: 49
  • image-2246840083.jpg
    image-2246840083.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Yesterday was a good plan day so I'm happy! Getting back into it! Going to stick to plan today too, apart from I am going to the giant tesco which is full of amazing temptation! Been pretty crap with the Superfree but cal wise and free stuff wise it's ok!

EE day - Friday

Breakfast : smoked salmon, poached eggs, toast (hexB) flora x light (1syn)

Lunch : Heinz spaghetti

Dinner : mackerel, loads of salad.

Snack : skips (5.5syns) 4 crackerbreads with salmon and tomato (4syns) waffle (3.5syns)

Drinks : tea w/milk (hexA) water

TOTAL SYNS : 14

Attachments

• image-2800122991.jpg
    image-2800122991.jpg
    541.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
some of your food looks absolutely lovely!! I wouldn't have the patience to take a photo, I'd be wanting to scoff it! lol!!

Following for inspiration, well done on your achievements so far! :)

Back