eee look another food diary!

Food from yday. Can't seem to add foods from this new phone, grr!

Attachments

• 1370523812220.jpg
    1370523812220.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 97
  • 1370523822657.jpg
    1370523822657.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 93
That rings a bell about your womb! Owee!

is the twitter for Cherished by Charlotte? Ill have a look :)

x

I think my blog links to twitter yes I set that up xx

RED DAY - WEDNESDAY

Breakfast - salmon and poached eggs on small wmeal toast (HexB)

Lunch - Apple & banana and a veggie burger

Dinner - Gammon steaks with skin on chips (hexB) pineapple, salad

Snacks - curly wurly (6syns) soreen malt loaf (5.5syns) A slice of gouda (HexA)

Drinks -Water, tea and coffee (hexA)

Exercise - 45 min doggie walk, and lots of crunches.

TOTAL SYNS - 11.5

Charl - couple of points.
Just watch how many eggs you are having in a day - as from your pics ity looks as though you had another one with your gammon.
Can't see from pics whether the pineapple was fresh. If it was tinned than I'm afraid it needs some syns adding!
Only fresh and frozen are free. If it was tinned then in juice is less syns than in syrup!

Would you believe it a few days of doing my own thing at 7lbs up. Disgusting. My body hates carbs, I made a lovely thai massamann curry last night with prawn pad thai and stir fry veg. And this happens! So brilliantly back at 13st7 now. ***** maaaaan! :confused:

Red weekend for me, going for a big walk to Alnmouth and to chill at the beach after so taking lots of salads and cold meat with me and fruit.
Try and get rid of as much of it as poss. Stupid body it makes me so upset how I have to be so strict all the time just to maintain never mind actually loosing weight. Seriously 7.5lbs in 1 week. So rubbish

It will woosh off know its so disheartening but its water mostly hun!!

My body is the same I have to work hard to maintain and eat carbohydrate! ! Grr

You'll be back where you want this time nect week hun

X

You ok lady?! xxx

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been so awol! Just lost interest/enthusiasm for the plan really, now I'm back and going to try catching up with diaries and threads later. Hope everyones been well, I haven't been keeping up as you know what its like when you're off reading other peoples awesome efforts makes you more demotivated or well thats what happens to me! 5 weeks until our holidays (when I get to meet the lovely Bev :) ) so 5 weeks to get some of this last stone off. I have no idea how much I weigh at present as my scales batteries have run out. My clothes feel a bit tight so I'm assuming I've gained a bit like!! School holidays are now so going to try do fun/energetic activities with the boys, to help things along a bit.

Upcycling has unfortunately taken a backseat mainly as I'm so poor I can't run the risk of not selling what I do! Eek!

Anyways... foods today... going to get back into it all gently with a few EE days.

Ee day - tuesday

Bfast - weetabix w/ss milk with banana chopped in (hexA and hexB)

Lunch - nectarine.

Dinner - pork stir fry w/rice. Carrot, baby corn, pepper, cabbage, broccoli, mushroom, sugar snap peas, onion, garlic & ginger. Soy, lemon, sweet chilli (2syns) Mini magnum (6syns)

Drinks : 2 coffees, diet pepsi, water

Total syns - 8

Last edited:
Hey charl welcome back! Im beginning to lose abit of interest with sw at the mo too, think this is going to be my last week on it and then im going on a months detox plan which my friend who is a fitness instructor has set out for me. Ill still be filling in my diary and chatting to people, it just wont really be sw as such haha!
Glad your back though, you can easy lose that in 5 weeks

Hey charl welcome back! Im beginning to lose abit of interest with sw at the mo too, think this is going to be my last week on it and then im going on a months detox plan which my friend who is a fitness instructor has set out for me. Ill still be filling in my diary and chatting to people, it just wont really be sw as such haha!
Glad your back though, you can easy lose that in 5 weeks

Ooo sounds interesting chloe! What does the detox entail?? I need a big catch up@ haven't been on minis for over a month! X

Evening chica - looking forward to meeting you soon too :)

It sounds like we've all been pretty crap recently haha! The detox is a 4 week plan, week 1 sounds really intense though and definitely the most difficult. No wheat, diary (but can have a small amount of organic yogurt) or caffeine and alcohol. Breakfast is things like homemade juices/smoothies, dinner is lots of green veg with a small amount of protein, meat, fish or avocado and veg, rice or quinoa and fish or chicken for tea. One snack a day of nuts or homemade juice. Ill be posting my meals in my diary anyway for people to browse at!
Did you manage to sts while youve been away or not?

Well my good day went bad, as always! Been getting the munchies later on and eating.. grr!

Sounds pretty intense chloe! But v healthy as long as you're getting enough cals should be good :)

Dan and I are going to get healthy together going to try the 30 day shred again as we're home a lot with the boys so its something I can do here.

Having a bbq tonight I think :)

Need some ideas for cheap school holiday activities as we have no money really not getting any child support now (for 3 months now) and its left me so short, any hints or tips would be most appreciated xx

Hey jennnn! Ah so we both are! You're still looking lovely and slim on your fb photies so looks like you're maintaining well despite being off plan :) well done! Xx

Welcome back Charl!!
We are trying to do free stuff these hols.. So skint at the mo! Check out your local library and museum for free kids activities- ours have great activities - some you have to call ahead an book, but its a great way to entertain them often being educational too!
We've just walked/scooted into town (50mins!) and now doing the park and picnic combined with boring chemist/post office chores! Planning to wear them out!!
Was so nice not to get up this morning!
I'm also on my 4th fast (combined with sw) so keeping my mind off food!
Xx

Eeeek fasting! I just couldn't do it. After the vlcd I honestly still have no idea how I stuck to it, I don't think I could restrict my foods again.

Mega idea on the city activity stuff I'll have a look in the morning, thanks lou!

Hows everyones losses/maintaining beek going??

Today wasn't on plan again, but definitely a step in the right direction! No choc or crisps just normal meals.

Ohh chloe, meant to say, no idea how much I weigh as my scales batteries died about 2 weeks ago. Which I think has put me in an 'ignorance is bliss' mode. Clothes feel a bit tight though. Eek!

I'm so skint as well lou, trying to stretch my student loan, but its getting very very low now. xxx

I think cos its only two days a week it's so far proving manageable.. Also seeming to be possibly good during this season of drinking and BBQs! Which tend to be weekends, so though I am following SW, weekends can be more flexi.. I was just so fed up of being stuck with half a stone left to get off. Worth a try ;)
Hope you manage to find something library/museum wise - I so hate being skint :(
X

Well kinda maintaining but not really! Got to 11st and keep yoyoing. Put on 5, loose 3, put on 6 etc so teetering around 11st 5-9lbs at the mo. Lost 2lbs this week so I can do it but just can't be bothered! Not running has done it. Am just so super busy that too shattered to run.

Hopefully we'll both get back to it, esp as I chucked all my size 14s!!!

Back