eee look another food diary!

Sounds reasonable lou! I'm not really drinking now but esting loads of bread and choc which is my . downfall really.

I hate it too lou, it makes everything more difficult. My mum just called and said she wants to take the boys away in her camper van next week for the week so that's a huge help as they love it and its a week where I don't have to buy loads of food!

Making slow roast pork for tea so gonna try for a proper sw day today.

Jen that sounds exactly like me! Was always around 13st2-3 but now bouncing between 13st6-11 more like. Well I guess as I really have no idea!

We're trying to get pregnant now so I really want to try and be healthy

Xxx

Hi hun. Lovely to see you back! Congratulations on the decision to try for a baby - good luck with getting back on track xx

Agreed great news hun

Healthy food ahoy x

Thanks ladies! Exciting times for us. Sw fail yet again! I'm being ridiculous now. I could have easily snacked on fruit but no, I snacked on cereal and pom bear crisps, and aero biscuits. DOH!

With the boys being away the next week going to get myself super busy and make lots of nice asian foods. Yum!

Hope you've all had a nice day??

We just went to the playing fields with the dog but it was too hot for all the pups so we only stayed a few hours.

Xx

Well don't want to speak toooo soon but looks like a good sw day.. at last!

Bacon and egg wmeal roll for bf - hexb

Ham, spinach, red onion, mushroom and tomato wwheat pasta for lunch

An orange

Thai curry for dinner (hexA koko dairy free milk) chicken and veg

1 syn paste
2 syns x light lurpack
2 syns space raiders

Wooooo!

Last edited:
Curry sounds yummo!
My dinner is wine and Bombay mix lol! Hubs working so couldn't be bothered to cook.. Had good lunch though - SW chips and Linda burger... So maybe a ryvita in a min!
X

I def think its worth a try, I love sw, but this has just helped me refocus- def makes you think about what u eat too :)

Have you lost well on it lou?? I need to stop snacking for the sake of it. Its ridiculous. I know I don't need it but like you say its getting that focus back.

Well I weighed myself at the doc today and as I thought I've gained about 1/2 stone. Well 5lbs, but 11lbs from my lightest weight. Grr! I'm going to try properly now the boys are away for the next week as if I'm only cooking for me and dan I can make lots of healthy spicy food which will be mega!

What's everyone up to this weekend?

I was supposed to be out but can't afford it at all so stayed home. Going to drive up to where I grew up tomorrow in Northumberland and go for a 5 mile walk in the cheviot valley where I used to ride my pony when I was a nipper :) haven't been back for about 12 years so will be cool! Its our anniversary too so I think nice dinner for us xx

I've done two weeks Charl and lost 1.5 then 2lb - I've literally been stuck for three months going up and down a 4 lb range! So finally it's shifting.. I've now lost 1st since 2nd jan and only 4 now to get to 10 stone.. I'm nearly in a healthy bmi range (I know bmi can be a bit skewed, but nice to know :))
I might carry on and aim for 9st10 ish so I can aim to maintain the underside of 10.
Loving the fact you only have to reallllly focus in two days- the other five I'm following sw in a mildly flexi fashion.. I'm less obsessed with food!
Definitely would recommend it for a boost :)
X

Well done lou! That's some good losses esp if you were stuck in a rut :)

HI JEN! xx

Sorry I went awol again. Been eating far too much, and now I'm horrified as I weighed myself earliest as finally got some batteries for my scales. Canny ashamed to admit I've gone up to 14st1. So annoyed at myself, no wonder I feel rank.

Soooo action time. Hitting up the exercise and going to try just eating carbs at 1 meal a day. Had a healthy thai curry tonight made with koko dairy free milk rather than coconut milk. Loads of veg. Had 1200 cals today so ok for day 1. Gonna do red days mon - fri.

What an idiot I am ey.. cry cry.. and only myself to blame.

How is everyone?? Xxc

Ps.. jen I'm going to try running. Now its dark I'm gonna go out with the dog and see how I do.. eek! Xx

Eeee love, don't give yourself a hard time! You know it'll come off with a bit of focus - I find this time of year soooo hard! And so easy to gain.
Curry sounds lush :) recon I need to come for dinner! Lol!

I've lost another 2 since that post.. I was so stuck, but feeling way on top of it now. Randomly I started a new diary on here as a kind of mental switch, and I am sure hats helped a tiny bit too!

Hope you and the boys are all well :) good to see you back xx

I think I'm just bored/frustrated eating. We have no money to go out and do stuff, I can't afford to buy any furniture so nothing there to do, so kinda in a rut, which is silly as that's when it creeps on!

Need to buy a bike to go out with the kids that'd be something cool/free and fun to do with the kids over summer hols.

Wellll I just tried to go for a run just went to the massive old northern rock head office near me where I used to work its about 1km each way and ran half in bits and pieces so thats a start. Daisy dog loved it!! I'm sweating so much from such little exercise too so it must be good!

The curry wasn't entirely saintly had some chinese sausage in the rice but not too much.

Wow another 2lbs, thats brilliant love! So what kinda things are you eating on your fast days??

Going to make chilli, garlic and ginger seabass tomorrow with a prawn pad thai :) then try for no other carbs rest of the day.

Have you been enjoying the hols? Hows the arty course going?

Back to you, hope the fam is good also xx

Hm, boredom can be deadly, and no money is just horrid :(
Go you on the run :) few more of them in and you'll be flying :)

The first few fasts I had - Breakfast - 1 cup of tea, 30g porridge with water, lunch - 50g couscous with 100g roast bns ( with spices), dinner - chicken breast 100g with 100g new potatoes and the first week I had an alpen light, so more like 600 cal - weirdly I lost more that week.. Then by week three I could go without the porridge, and just similar lunch and dinner - just been adding like 10g red onion (or something else low cal to the bns/ chicken and adjusting the cals, totally keeping to below 500cal. I fasted yesterday and then today didn't eat really til dinner time, just had some watermelon, a banana and two apples through the day. It's really odd, but I think because its only for a day, its just not in my head to eat anything else. I have black coffee, generally decaf after the first one, and the occasional diet coke.

Arty course finished at the end of term, and was ace :) I've not heard anything about foundation.. Bit annoying, but wondering if I should just head in for an access to teaching course.. I'm gonna get feedback anyway. Maybe a blessing, as My portfolio is still not together, but mainly as I have no money - materials cost so much :( shall see :)
Mums house sold last week, so hats a big pressure off - I just have a house full of her stuff, plus some in storage, that still needs distributing!
Kids and I had a busy two weeks - we've done 7/8 camps this year, mainly weekends, so nice to chill for a bit! Going to Bournemouth airshow at end aug and camping for a week so just hanging out its them til then :) Bournemouth airshow is free - do you have anything like that up your way?

Do the boys like Hama beads? Lil loves them, and H has been joining her the last couple of days - bizarre - she is very arty crafty, and him not so - really glad he's finding a creative side though!
Xxx

Ah I'd love to do weekend camps with the boys but again its buying camping stuff and daniel only gets sat nights off work so its a bit rubbish.

Ohh arty stuff sounds good, v happy you enjoyed it, access to teaching sounds like a good plan love. I hear ya on materials. The furniture I buy is the cheap bit the paints and waxes cost more! Really wanted to get some fabrics and upholstery guns etc to learn that but its a lot to pay out. Will wait until my new loan.

I totally forgot about those beads!! I'll get some as both my boys love making things. I can do it too which will be fun.

There's a massive airshow in sunderland but ive never actually been. Newcastle folk tend to not go to sunderland unless its completely unavoidable. Ha!

I got asked if I would like have a stand at this thrift festival in Darlington the other week. Sounds ace big 2 day event but I just can't afford to get that much stock in before next loan,.so gutted as looks fab for getting the word out on my furniture :(
Ok.. going to try be saintly today!

Ee day - sat

Bfast : a smoothie (I refuse to syn as I could eat a mango and some strawberries in a fruit salad its no different! )

Snack : apple, carrot

Lunch : garlic and blue cheese mushrooms on toast (hexb and hexA) 1 syn light creme fraiche

Dinner : seabass, prawns pad thai (beansprouts, white onion, spring onion, garlic, ginger, chilli) (4syns oil) garlic green beans.

Failed on the 1 carb a day thing but all this is only 1255 cals on mfp so pretty good

Last edited:
Back