Eeeeeeee!

NumNums

Becca
Dear Miss Tuck,

In regards to our previous e-mails. We have now booked a date for your shoot, 24th February 2010. We'll see how you look at the end of the lens. We have a few companies interested in a new clothing models for Summer 2010 range, hopefully this will be something you'll be interested in.

Please contact me me within two weeks of the date above if you're unable to make it and we'll try and rebook.

Regards,

Cathy,
Operations Manager

The Model Team

My mum sent a pic of me at my brothers wedding and gave them my contact details. They contacted me for a shoot but I've asked if they could wait cause I was on a diet. So I've got 24 days. I'd love to be a size 12.

What weight should get me into a size 12 roughly?

I'm 11st 5-7lbs at the mo (TOTM due)

WOW well done hun you are stunning you will make a lovely model hehe!! Bet your really excited :) i dunno the answer to your question just wanted to tell you well done <3 xxx

Awwwww how exctiting for you!!! hope you get something out of this, will be a real boost to your confidence.

Well...the size thing is a very wooly area..... im a 12...but 10'11 ..so not a million miles off your weight but im only 5'4....

My Mum is 5'2 ...11 stone and a size 16 .... so work that out!

Its all different for body shapes. x

Back