Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

eeeeeeekkkkk!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bettylollypop, 9 November 2008 Social URL.

1. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well after weigh in on wed i decided that i would eat whatever i wanted. Big mistake. Done the same on thurs. By friday i thought right got to get back on track and i did. Then saturday good all day then went to theatre on sat night , polished off a lot of vodka and thorntons toffee chocs, followed by half a pizza, roll on chips various crisps and sweets. Today was a little hung over, had a chinese for dinner followed by sweets. Just in from tesco and testing out a bottle of rose that was on offer.

I had decided that i was going to miss class on wed coming and get back on track tomorow. However do you think i should just be good mon tue and face the music on wed. I am so gutted!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Personally i've always faced the music - because I know if I didn't I would never go back and as per last time I would put what I'd lost back on (plus more). Go, face it, move on - you'll feel better for it!

FA xx

4. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Face it haha!!!

You are only cheating yourself... no one else.:D

Taz likes this.
  5. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    face the music hun might help u stay on track next week.
    i'll be facing the music tuesday hun i'm dreading it but if i don't go i will eat bad next week and not go week after then i will never go back and i will never get in that size 12 dress for new year

6. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Go for it. Whats the worst that can happen. You might have put on a couple of pounds or you might have stayed the same. At least if you WI it will get you back on track for the following weeks.:) You've done so well up till now.

Sue

7. Minders

Minders Finding inspiration

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(18.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Face the music... we need the cold light of day to make us see clearly sometimes!

8. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    It's always best to draw a line under the week and start afresh after WI. I too have had a really bad few days and this morning I am 3lb up but I will have very few or no Syns today tomorrow and Wednesday and see if I can at least manage a STS on Wednesday. You will often find that a few days back on track will make the gain fall of very quickly

9. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Thanks everyone. Started fresh this morning and going to class on wed. Even if i have had a gain, i know i can lose it again. Thanks for keeping me on track!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.