Eeeek! I can't stop....

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Hopez, 3 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Hopez

Hopez Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.63%)
    ....having to get up and go to the loo in the middle of the night!! :bolt:
    So I drink alot of water, herbal tea etc during the day - as we should when trying to lose weight.
    Of course what goes in must come out...but I get up sometime 3-4 times in the night! Its seriously starting to annoy me cos Im not getting enough sleep! I know its strange but does anyone else have this problem?! What time should I stop drinkin!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I usually have to get up once or twice in the night, but I have a hot drink or two right before bedtime (silly I know). Try to have the bulk of your liquids before 6.

4. Jettica

Jettica Shoot to thrill

Start Weight:
    239lb
    Current Weight:
    172lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    67lb(28.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I stop drinking about 7ish then have a small glass of water before bed, I also have a glass on my bedside table. I dont get up in the middle of the night but as soon as I awaken in the morning I have to go. So no lie ins!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.