Eeeek

So yesterday after what I wrote I had nearly all a big bag of cadburys buttons, 4 mini ring donuts with strawberry icing, 3 crumpets with butter and dairylea!!

I cant stop eating now my appetite is back!

Trying to better today though and think before eating,
So far I've had,
1 strawberry yoghurt
Cup of tea
1 butter toffee cookie (from tesco bakery!) I only had one though when I wanted the whole bag lol, about to have lunch so will update when I have!

So far today

1 strawberry yoghurt
1 butter toffee cookie
2 cups tea
1 glass fanta
1 pack of fruit salad chewits
2 crumpets with butter and dairylea
Drumstick lolly
4 chewy sweets

I'm struggling with the sweets to much it's really bad I was like this with my first LO too and put 4stone on with him, only excuse today is left my anti sickness tablets in DH car so if I'm not eating I'm feeling extremely ill!

Ah I was terrible when I yas pregnant wiv my first son and craved mixups lol I spending a fortune on them lol good luck you will get ther x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

So I've also had about 5 more chewy sweets about 7 strawberry pencils and and half a jackets potato with butter and cheese and a full pack of chicken supernoodles oh and another cup of tea *dohh*

I was so not well Sunday spent most of day throwing up and got an absess on my tooth :( got some anti bs now though, only thing iv ate is a chocolate brownie from boots x

Oh dear, I hope you both feel better soon!!!!

I'm slowly feeling better had scan on tuesday and all looking good was 10+4 then got NT scan on Thursday be 11+6 so all being well will do the big fb announcement then! :) eek!

Yesterday I didn't eat much mainly half a cheese and onion sandwich, ladle of chili ladle of stew and some chips at party!

Today iv only at chewits so far about 2 packs! Just not in the mood at all!

mrs-s said:
I'm slowly feeling better had scan on tuesday and all looking good was 10+4 then got NT scan on Thursday be 11+6 so all being well will do the big fb announcement then! :) eek!

Yesterday I didn't eat much mainly half a cheese and onion sandwich, ladle of chili ladle of stew and some chips at party!

Today iv only at chewits so far about 2 packs! Just not in the mood at all!

Aw congrats n glad u startin feelin better. How come u got an early scan, hope all ok! X

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Weight - 15.0 BMI-32.9 (Start 15.7)
Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 13.9 BMI-29.9 (19lb to go)

Iv had 4 early scans already, Thursday will be my 5th at 11+6 had lots of miscarriages and have a blood clotting disorder so have scans to check everythings okay! Found hb again today 152bpm!

today not been that good either

Lots of vimto chewy sweets
Fruit cocktail with carnation cream
Bite of a jam donut
Lasagne and chips
2 cups of tea
Bottle of cherry coke
Pepsi

I always seem to eat bits and then have a big meal at night! Tomorrow going to try and eat more regularly and properly will see how I go! x

Started better today not the best but least I ate breakfast!

Small bowl nesquik cereal with ss milk
Glass of apple juice
Cup of tea

Gunna try eat properly and more regularly today see if it helps my sickness and energy even though I don't feel like eating got to try! x

Well ended up throwing up the breakfast so at least I know now iv been right to avoid it!

Afternoon snack/ late lunch was 3 Jacobs crackers with scrape marg and dairylea, packet of ready salted crisps and 5 orange after eight things

Later dinner was a few bites of jacket potato w beans and cheese (ordered this for me but LO nicked it!) 7/8 slices out of 9" garlic bread with cheese, about 5 chips and 2 onion rings with a bit of Mayo and can of coke!

Felt crap all day not had anything yet but will update later! Scan tomorrow!!

Aw I hope u start to feel better soon, I think im so lucky cos iv had no bad symptoms as of yet just a few cramps.

Good look for ur scan x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Weight - 15.0 BMI-32.9 (Start 15.7)
Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 13.9 BMI-29.9 (19lb to go)

Well scan went really well everything's looking great, :)

Got weight at my scan and I was 186.5lbs I was 202lbs when I got bfp! So lost total in 8 weeks of 15.5lbs!!! When I started tablets at 7+4 I was 188lbs and I thought i would've put some weight on now I'm eating abit more but no lost 1.5lb! At least it's slowed down though And I have abit more room for weight gain now so feeling pleased! I know baby is fine too! xx

mrs-s said:
Well scan went really well everything's looking great, :)

Got weight at my scan and I was 186.5lbs I was 202lbs when I got bfp! So lost total in 8 weeks of 15.5lbs!!! When I started tablets at 7+4 I was 188lbs and I thought i would've put some weight on now I'm eating abit more but no lost 1.5lb! At least it's slowed down though And I have abit more room for weight gain now so feeling pleased! I know baby is fine too! xx

Congratulations and so pleased your scan went well bet your over the moon :) you seem to be doin really well with your weight too x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Weight - 15.0 BMI-31.9 (Start 15.7)
Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 14.0 BMI-29.8 (14lb to go)

Iv lost weight cus iv got hyperemesis not cus I'm trying to! It's severe sickness and I have to take tablets or I can't even sit up without being sick! Im just glad it's slowed down now cus it's risky to lose weight fast in pregnancy, normally I'd be so happy if I lost weight so fast and easy but even though im over weight I don't want to lose anymore because I don't think it's healthy to, I don't want to put much on though xx

So far today had
Half small bottle of cherry coke
Pack of calcium cows supplement sweet type things
6 Jacobs cream crackers with lurpak and dairylea
Snack pack of dried apricots
Cup of tea!

Feel really sick today!

Hiya hun
Me too its not fair hehe! Av tried everything even them bio bands and nothing takes it away
Ive had cup of coffee and two pieces of toast so far today.
How far gone r u ?

Back