2 slices bread w flora light
Blackcurrant juice

Dinner -
Big mac
Double cheese burger
Large coke

Snack -
1.5 slices red velvet cake

So not been counting or keeping up with anything really having trouble with teddy losing weight might have to go back to hospital tomorrow, I've just been eating when I get chance not had time to eat properly, I'm breast feeding and he is struggling and even though I've got loads of milk he isn't interested in feeding very much!

Today I've ate

Galaxy cake bar
2x tuna and sweetcorn sandwiches
Raspberry and white chocolate muffin
Lasagne and chips
Few glasses of ribena,
2x glasses coke
Lucozade

Going to have something else before bed but don't know what, once we're in a routine ill start eating more healthily I had all these big plans but teddys health is more important! Xx

I havnt tried him with a bottle cus it will make it harder for me, I've been expressing and syringe feeding him, think I'm going to give a formula syringe feed to him tonight too and hopefully he doesn't lose anything tomorrow x

Weighed myself this morning and I'm only 8lbs down!! My milk has come in though so sure that has affected it abit! On the bright side I only have 6lbs to pre pregnancy weight 5 days after birth so it shouldn't take too long to get off! Xx

Poor Teddy how much weight as he lost?

Becky dont worry about wot ur eating, teddy is more important and you need to keep ur energy up. I lived on chocolate and cereal my first wk and you will lose those 6lbs without trying, when I first weighed myself I was only down half stone I felt gutted but knew it was cos I weighed myself the day my milk came in, by the time hollie was 2 wks I lost 22lbs. How's ur scar healing? mine's been quite sore the last few days.

Hey Jessie, im mix feeding Hollie she takes breast and bottle well, I had to give her some formula when I came out of hospital I was too ill to feed her myself, I couldnt stop being sick cos my painrelief wasnt strong enough so my oh fed her formula and we carried on giving her both as she wasnt taking enough milk and was jaundice. Have you thought about feeding yet x

Hey Cas u were I'll from
The c section ??? I'm going to bottle feed I just can't bring my self to b f hey ho I get me date Friday I'm getting nervous now and incomfortable x glad u both ok x

I bottle fed my other 2 just thought I give bf ago this time, I think I was just ill cos they sent me home with just normal pain killers and they weren't strong enough, my community mw thought they were very mean sending home wiv just paracetmol and ibrufeon after 3 sections! so she sent me to walk in centre for stronger tablets after taking them I was ok. Hope ur not worrying about ur section ur be fine x

Jessie can I ask why your going for section? I'm really sorry been trying to look back through as I'm positive I've asked you already! Not to judge I'm just really curious about people's reasons x

I'm high risk as had severe pre clampsia with ch had terrible time was kept in for 2 weeks after I'm high risk now with this pregnancy they suggested another section which I'm happy with as my labour was horrid too and his hr dropped and I only dialated untill 4 cm i don't want that night mere again but I'm
Petrified at same time x

Ah I'm sure you'll be fine, from what I've been told a planned section is much calmer and much less risk than ending up having an emergency section x

Back in with ted he's gone from 7lb 4oz to 6lbs 1iz and was dehydrated and got jaundice, I was expressing his feeds and the mw was telling me he needed 1/3 of what he should have been having, the doctors have gone absolutely mental about her and are making complaints, he's been on the bilibed all evening and I'm expressing as much as I can and topping up with formula now til I can't get enough milk,

Can I say though my c section was amazing my recovery has basically been a piece of pee, I was up after 6hrs going to the shower on my own and walking about, after 1 day I could get up and down without holding onto anything it just hurt to lie on my side, I walked round asda fine on day 2, day 3 was fine I managed to do abit of cleaning at home etc only problem been when I got out the bath I did pull abit on one side and it was sore for an hour or so, and bruising has started to come up so that abit sore, today I hardly feel anything when I stand up etc unless im too fast, bending down to the floor I have to be slow but not painful, iv not tried to pick much heavy things up but on tuesday we went to iceland and I was in and out the freezers there and I pushed the pram round, I've been having paracetamol and one or two codeine. Mainly been taking codeine for my after pains though cus breastfeeding been giving me bad stomach cramps. Most annoying thing is im so so itchy round my scar which really gets on my nerves, I would choose a section again in a heartbeat it was the most positive experience, recovery has been so easy compared to my tear after Jesse and nothing compared to what I imagined, only time I get pain is if I've been standing up or walking too long and I get abit of a draggy feeling on my stomach but goes away when I have a rest, I'm really
Confident I will have no trouble with the babies when DH is back at work though I wouldn't try lifting jess yet lol x

Back