Eeeek

That's good, must have been really frustrating for you. hope your not seeing that midwife again. I'd be fuming but the most important thing is Teddy is better again x

She come round I made her feel really awkward and she lied to my face backtracked what she said and tried blaming it on DH cus it was him she told but I bloody heard her I was at top of stairs so I heard her she tried making out he didn't listen silly cow well I told her to send someone else cus I won't be opening the door to get again lol x

Im actually excited to start eating healthy again, Gunna start food diary properly again tomorrow then start calorie counting Monday after I'll make our weightloss thread tomorrow too and can update it as everyone has babies x

I keep eating stupidly so want to get back to normal now today has been

Breakfast -
Freddo and glass of ribena

Lunch -
Dairylea light cheese slice sandwich, penguin biscuit, glass of Pepsi

Dinner -
Lasagne and chips, Pepsi max

Will probably have something later too not sure what but tomorrow I'm trying to be healthy again cus I need to lose abit for my cousin babies christening x

I'm doing fine, not in pain at all but if I forget to take my painkillers I am so I still need them, starting to get back into housework, I cleaned kitchen this morning, been shopping, been visiting friends and I've picked Jesse up now and can unfold pram and car Carseat to car etc, I know you arnt meant to but I need be getting back to normal now cus it's only a week til DH goes back to work, I'm feeling really really good though, no baby blues as yet I'm just in such a good mood all the time lol xx

sounds like you doing fab mrs s,thts really good an glad to hear teddy a lot better.
im hoping to bf but getting worried incase i cant, should i stock up on formula in house incase?i dnt no wt best to di

In my opinion I wouldn't stock up on too much formula I'm bottle feeding and I've still only bought one tub of formula, because you don't know how baby is going to take to a specific formula. They are so expensive as well the last thing you want to is to have tub's of formula and have to change the brand xx

You could always get some of the little cartons of formula just in case, they are something like 57p each, I got 6 it's cheaper than £8 on powder, they last ages and you can store them at room temperature before opened. Also if your having trouble feeding and for example and it's the middle of the night, your tired and frustrated you can try a carton if that's what you want and don't have to stress about not being able to go anywhere to get something x

Also a lot of people opt for cow and gate which I'm lead to believe is the most popular, a few ladies I know said sma is too sweet and aptimil is more expensive but it could just be personal choice if my lo won't take to cow and gate I'd prob try sma x

I used sma with Jesse, he threw up all the time on it, I'm using cow and gate this time and teddy is great with it, also it's one of the cheapest, but actually made at same place as aptamil which is really expensive, I've heard it's the same thing just different tubs!
Im feeling proud of my trying to save some money self, doubled our club card vouchers to £20 so got a box of jesses pampers and 2 bags of teddys pampers for nothing today oh and some wipes, still got a few unopened bags of teddys cus he's on micro baby n I got loads of size 1 waiting for him haha x

Plan for tomorrow is, weetabix for breakfast, sandwich thin sandwiches for lunch, yoghurt or a penguin for snack and I'm not sure on tea, maybe pasta bake but not sure, want to start losing this bloat now so lots of drinks tomorrow x

I took in a few cow and gate cartons with me, I didnt use any as I was bf but once I was home I was so ill on my first nite, my oh had to give her some formula and then she needed formula to top up her feeds as she wasnt taking enough breast milk.

Maisie was the same with sma didnt agree with her but hollie is on cow and gate but im thinking of changing her milk as she's not keeping her feeds down, she's also gets alot of wind pain and her nappies are very runny after feeds. Cow and gate is alot cheaper than the other brands.

Glad ur feeling well Becky, just try and rest when you can I was same just got bk to normal quite quickly its hard when you have other children to look after x

Aw I feel soooo ill this morning like I've got flu my temp is so high n headache, my left boob is bright red and can't get any milk out of it so think iv got mastitis, got doc coming out this afternoon to see me,

On a plus note I weighed myself this morning and I've lost another 3lbs so I'm back to pre pregnancy weight and he's 10 days old! Every few days I find another few pounds is coming off wonder how long that will last for though lol! x

Monday 21st may 2012

Breakfast - 116 cals
Low fat strawberry yoghurt
Cup of tea 1 sugar

Lunch - 314 cals
2x weetabix w ss milk and sugar
Strawberry volvic
Pepsi max

Dinner - 747 cals
Bowl of chips
Grated cheese
Mayo
1 slice bread w flora light

Total - 1177 cals

Last edited:
Doc been and I've got mastitis been given prescription for antiBs god feel like there's always something wrong with one of us since teddy born, he got a special eye cream now too as he has a skin bacteria in his eye n it's making his eyes gunky, they said its a normal skin bug but some newborns can't cope with it, awful having squirt cream right inside his eye though!

Back