Eeek! Job interview!

Hi fillymum!

Yep, I've recently been badly afflicted by the equestrian bug! Used to ride as a kid, fell off too many times and begged mum for piano lessons instead, lol. Less chance of falling off the seat ;)

I've worked with horses on and off for 3 years, ridden for about 6 months.

My excellent detective skills suggest you love them too? :)

Hi it is a bug isn't it, almost a disease.

Look at my album if you have made enough posts. There are one or two of our there.

Have you heard anything yet ????

I think I've got to make 50 posts before I can see them, better get posting!

No, she said she'd call me tonight with the news...eek! So nervous!

Best of luck, hope you get it, I worked at Tesco when I was at 6th Form and when I was only part time at BA I did both, they are really good employers and the discount was great for my Mum, the uniform when I was there was the white dress with red spots and a red belt.. Very attractive!

Hope you get good news! I worked for Tesco for nearly 15 years, started on the checkouts and ended up as a Senior manager. I loved the job and managed various stores in the Lancs/Yorks area. They are good on development if you want it and work on other departments is often available.
HPsaucy...I remember the red spotty dresses as well. Perfect for the overweight figure (not)!! I think that's what gave me the push to move up as I eventually got to wear my own clothes. hahaha!

Everybody here seems to have had a good experience with Tesco :)

I still haven't heard, maybe she's still deliberating, or I haven't got the job...it's driving me mad! I've been holding my phone constantly since yesterday afternoon, jumping at every vibration. Argh, I really just want to know now!

I'm fortunate that I won't have to wear a lovely dress if I get the job :)

Hi it is a bug isn't it, almost a disease.

Look at my album if you have made enough posts. There are one or two of our there.

Have you heard anything yet ????

Your horses are gorgeous! And you seem to have your hands full with the rest of the menagerie too! :)

Thank you !

Got my fingers crossed , well everything really.............
images
now let me hobble to the kitchen lol !!!

Let us know the minute you here.

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Thank you! I'm bouncing off the walls I'm so happy! :D

I'm not sure when I start, the store I'm working for hasn't finished being built yet...but there's going to be a lot of extra hours going to try to get the shelves stocked at least! The store officially opens on 5th December, but I know I'm going to be trained at another local store, and by Camelot for the lottery :)

Last edited:
Fantastic news! I see you are in Lancashire...which new store is it? I have some friends going to work in one which is opening round near me.

It's the new one opening in Great Harwood :) You live in the Ribble Valley? I used to, and my mum still does. Beautiful part of Lancashire!

Brilliant news. Well done. Sounds like you're going to be a great employee. Congratulations xx

excitableequine said:
I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!

:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

That's fantastic!!!!!! Well done!!!! So happy for you!! X

Wow what a co-incidence that is! Yes, Ribble Valley is a lovely place to live. I know quite a few people moving to the Gt Harwood store and I think a friend of mine has got the store managers job. You will have a brilliant time. They are, as a rule, pretty good employers. I loved my time with them.

Back