Eeek - the scales!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Hi all.

I am going to see a CDC this evening and can't wait! This will be my second time on this plan (left first time when I fell pregnant - sadly lost LO).

During the weekend, I went to stay with my In-Laws. MIL is a keen SW dieter and has a set of scales in her bathroom.
I stood on them (with my eyes shut at first - I admit!), but when I looked down the error sign had come up! They weigh up to 19st 9lbs.
Oh My Goodness!!! I am too heavy for the scales!

I am sooo embarrased! I didn't tell anyone including my Husband, as I couldn't believe that I had let my weight get this far out of control.
I suppose the saving grace is that I am actually doing something about it....:sigh:

I must get around to changing my ticker now too :(

I hate the dreaded scales - wish they'd never been invented! I know I'm no more than 13 st 7lbs - but I cant go near them again this week!!!!!!!

Just give your self a 'pat on the back' for making the great decision to lose some of what you have gained. Rather than a slap around the face xxxx

Mrs V
Yes you will soon feel better once you are into CD , feeling postive about getting to goal , seeing results each week !

Thank you all for the posts.

I can't believe I have let things get so far out of hand, but I am determined to do something about it!!!

You've been through a lot, physically and emotionally, so go easy on yourself. Look forward now, you've taken the first step, I started 4 YEARS ago on SW at 22st9lbs!! so you're not the only one whose had a NASTY shock from the scales!
xxxxsharon

The week before i started CD i weighed 19.5 i now weigh 14.10 the weight comes off really quickly so don't worry about ur starting weight. Good luck.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

In just a few months time, you will be so chuffed you have made a start when you did

Ohhhh good luck tonight at the weigh in. Please report back.....finding it a bit difficult to navigate the site but will log back on this evening to see how you did. I think you will be inspiration for many of us so keep at it and lead the way for all of us on SS until xmas.

Hiya and good luck on the restart, talking of the shock of the scales i was talking about this with my CDC the other day that i just seemed to notice 1 day that omg i'm fat but how HOW did 7stone creep on without me noticing it....i dont even remember buying clothes in larger sizes lolol but you will get the weight off so best of luck hun xx

Come on Mrs V we are dying to know how the weigh in went. I have been awake since 5:45 this morning, could that be the diet? No I don't think so, am on holiday so always wake up early. Am feeling hungry today but will just drink lots of water. Am also feeling quite cold (but that could be tghe weather). Any tips on avoiding temptation? Have very little food in the house anyway but the Special K is very tempting...Mrs V give us some good news to keep us all on track. Another day of SS YES we can do it.:happy096:

Back