Eek... bit of a stuff up... help please!

MrsEdz

Silver Member
Made a bit of a stuff up as having a red day.. had a can of baxters at lunchtime I thought was a HEXB but turns out it's not on the list and I had all of it and not 300g..:rolleyes:

Got steak and salad for dinner with my weekly wine which I'm NOT giving up..

So as I see it I have to count the soup as 9.5 syns plus the wine 6.... b*gger!

Anyone see any way round it?

Ta muchly

Sx

Made a bit of a stuff up as having a red day.. had a can of baxters at lunchtime I thought was a HEXB but turns out it's not on the list and I had all of it and not 300g..:rolleyes:

Ta muchly

Sx

just have less syns 2mora, you have only gone over ur 15 by a little bit and if you are only having 1 glass of wine it wil b ok!

Ta muchly

Sx

What flavour was the baxtors?

just go bk to norm tomorrow. and treat it as a flexible sin day..or failing that miss out the wine hahaha xx

i wouldnt have a flexi syn day just for the sake of going over by 2 syns!!! thats a waste, may aswell go all out and have a bottle of wine to flexi it !!!

in that case then just carry on the week as normal mrs, you bound not have used all your sins 1 day so as the others say theres nowt to worry about, just enjoy the wine hehe x

It was autumn veg with mild spice..

have been having a look over the week and at the beginning there were days I only used 9 or so syns.. last couple of days have been heavier as had munchies..

wanted dressing on my salad too which is about 1.5..

Will cut back on Sun as got a do to go to tomorrow pm..

Thanks all! :)

Back