1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Eek!! Healthy Extras on Green?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Harry'sMom07, 29 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Well-Known Member

I fill in the online food diary on the SW website each day. I am trying to do today's and I have already put in 2 hex b choices and want to add a hex a, but it won't let me!!!

Have they changed the plan so that you can't now have 3 or 4 healthy extras?!!?!:confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Me vs Cake

I'm guessing it's perhaps a change in the website to reflect the promotion of EE ahead of red/green?
    It's a bit naughty if so though, because surely red/green is still allowed?!

4. Harry'sMom07

That's very naughty if it is. I noticed the mix2match and success express diary options are gone now, so I know they're messing about with the website. Oh well, I've had cheese, cereal and a hi-fi, and I aint synning any of it!;)

5. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Well-Known Member

In the new book. A new HEB has been added. How about asda wholemeal pitta bread. yum.

6. Harry'sMom07

But it's a hex a I need to add! Boo!

7. jayne3110

jayne3110 Well-Known Member

I've just been on and it let me add 2 HEX As

8. paperclip

paperclip Well-Known Member

Just been onto the diary and no problems for me!

Are you sure you're picking the right button?!

9. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

10. Morgawr

Morgawr Well-Known Member

Just been on to have a look and it is definitely not letting any 'a's be added, says they should be added as syns. Hope they sort that out soon. Also won't let me add a second 'b' (was using a green diary)

11. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Sounds like a website bug to me, doubt they would of changed the plan :p

12. paperclip

paperclip Well-Known Member

Extra Easy diary still working properly but problems with original and green diaries. You can add healthy extras into EE diary then change it to red/green, but that only lets you add one of each...

Have you emailed SW?

13. Harry'sMom07

Glad it's not just me then. I haven't emailed yet cos they're usually a bit slow to get back to me - thought I'd see if anyone knew of any secret changes first!

Will see what happens with todays diary in a minute and get on to them :)

ETA: Won't let me add any a choices even though my diary is blank :(

14. Harry'sMom07

All is well - I seem to be able to add hex a now!!