Extra Easy Egga

Correct me if i'm wrong but i *think* you would just syn the apple if it was cooked, but this is just grated raw apple isn't it?

Hmm I'm really not sure! I was told that if you mash, juice, liquidise or blend fruit it changes its molecular structure and that's why it's not free. So I would have thought grating could possibly be the same but not sure...? What does everyone think?

Yeah I think technically you would need to syn it but use a bit of common sense - it is one apple and you could well sit and eat that whole as part of the meal - or you could just chop it instead of grating it!

have the omelette AND the superfree fruit and yog. yummy

I personally don't syn the apple- I think it's nitpicking to do so because the 28g of porridge really isn't that much and it wouldn't be food abuse to eat an apple seperately to it! The synning cooked/pureed/juiced fruit concept is to prevent overeating things that would be very easy to overdo in such form, not so much about changing the molecular structure, but at the end of the day one apple is one apple! So there!!X

Back