Eggs and cheese?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Gemma79, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemma79

Gemma79 I will do this!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all, I am going to be asking my doctor for xenical next week when I see him, and been following the 5% rule over the last few days and using my fitness pal to log everything. My question is this, can we have eggs as they fall outside the 5%? And how can we get a cheese substitute into our food? Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jude"123

Jude"123 supersize > superPERFECT!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(19.64%)
    Diet:
    xenical; following WW propoints :)
    eggs are okay for me, but maybe not for someone else so just try them!! and cheese.... urrm, i really like laughing cow light cheese triangles? or you could try reduced fat cheese ? just depends how your body works with the tab i think xx

4. round-as-a-pound

round-as-a-pound Silence is Golden!

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    Xenical/Low Fat
    extra light philli is just in there

5. Gemma79

Gemma79 I will do this!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank you very much ladies, am trying to stick to the rules wherever possible, but will try eggs as these are a good food for me, if they agree with the tablets then great, that's if I get the tablets! Only been 5 weeks since I had my baby so will see what the Dr says next week!

6. Kay C

Kay C Full Member

Diet:
    Xenical
    eggs are fine for me too, I either make scrambled egg in the microwave with just a splash of semi skimmed milk and black pepper, or I dry fry it in a spray of Fry Light. Cheese was my weakness, and so far I have resisted (and haven't even missed it) but when I do want a cheesey fix, I have two slices of low fat cheese slices, I have Aldis own make which is called Cowbelle, and have it on those low fat Weight Watchers crackers

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.