Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Eggs and cheese?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by Gemma79, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemma79

Gemma79 I will do this!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all, I am going to be asking my doctor for xenical next week when I see him, and been following the 5% rule over the last few days and using my fitness pal to log everything. My question is this, can we have eggs as they fall outside the 5%? And how can we get a cheese substitute into our food? Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jude"123

Jude"123 supersize > superPERFECT!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(19.64%)
    Diet:
    xenical; following WW propoints :)
    eggs are okay for me, but maybe not for someone else so just try them!! and cheese.... urrm, i really like laughing cow light cheese triangles? or you could try reduced fat cheese ? just depends how your body works with the tab i think xx

4. round-as-a-pound

round-as-a-pound Silence is Golden!

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    Xenical/Low Fat
    extra light philli is just in there

5. Gemma79

Gemma79 I will do this!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank you very much ladies, am trying to stick to the rules wherever possible, but will try eggs as these are a good food for me, if they agree with the tablets then great, that's if I get the tablets! Only been 5 weeks since I had my baby so will see what the Dr says next week!

6. Kay C

Kay C Full Member

Diet:
    Xenical
    eggs are fine for me too, I either make scrambled egg in the microwave with just a splash of semi skimmed milk and black pepper, or I dry fry it in a spray of Fry Light. Cheese was my weakness, and so far I have resisted (and haven't even missed it) but when I do want a cheesey fix, I have two slices of low fat cheese slices, I have Aldis own make which is called Cowbelle, and have it on those low fat Weight Watchers crackers

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.