• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attack Eggs and Dairy?

S: 11st13lb C: 10st5lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 1st8lb(13.17%)
Hey ladies..Im really back on track with the diet and am on Day 5 of attack now =)

I was just wondering I know we are only allowed 2 egg yolks per day, but if i wanted to stretch my omlette out or make more scrambled egg, is there an unlimitted amount of white that you can use?

Also what is the limit on unsweetened yoghurt? I absolutely love it and hope I can use more...just wanted to double check before I go and eat more today :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

m-mouse

Not very good at this!
S: 15st8lb C: 10st12lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 4st10lb(30.28%)
Yes you can have unlimited white. i eat more whole eggs but opinions differ on that one.
In Attack the yoghurt is unlimited but there is a limit in Cruise - I think it is a litre of dairy.

thanks very much for the advice =) i will try and stretch one egg out by using an extra 2 whites and see how i get on! on fifth day of attack now and planning to do another 2-3 days more until i start cruise

dukandebut

Goat herder(ess)
S: 10st0lb C: 7st10lb G: 8st1lb Loss: 2st4lb(22.86%)
Sarah - As far as I know, the 2 yolk limit tends to be aimed towards people with potential cholesterol problems. I ate more than that. But egg whites are absolutely fine.

scrumper

Gold Member
S: 15st6.0lb C: 12st6.8lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 2st13.2lb(19.07%)
i tend to have egg whites in the galette and extra whites in the omelette tastes fine to me .....
i said before remember all the hidden eggs in cakes biscuits ect we used to eat each day ....so im sure an extra couple of eggs is ok

the yoghurt here is 0.15% fat so i am trying to limit myself with that as well because i could eat the whole tub! this diet really is great..i dont feel deprived because i make my galette in the microwave so it becomes doughy and add loads of sweetener so it becomes a cake =D and tea...feeling great and i am the lightest i have weighed in 5 years :D