Attack Eggs and Dairy?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by sarahistanbul, 8 April 2011 Social URL.

1. sarahistanbul

sarahistanbul Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Dukkan
    Hey ladies..Im really back on track with the diet and am on Day 5 of attack now =)

I was just wondering I know we are only allowed 2 egg yolks per day, but if i wanted to stretch my omlette out or make more scrambled egg, is there an unlimitted amount of white that you can use?

Also what is the limit on unsweetened yoghurt? I absolutely love it and hope I can use more...just wanted to double check before I go and eat more today :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. m-mouse

m-mouse Not very good at this!

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(30.28%)
    Diet:
    dukan - conso
    Yes you can have unlimited white. i eat more whole eggs but opinions differ on that one.
    In Attack the yoghurt is unlimited but there is a limit in Cruise - I think it is a litre of dairy.

4. sarahistanbul

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Dukkan
    thanks very much for the advice =) i will try and stretch one egg out by using an extra 2 whites and see how i get on! on fifth day of attack now and planning to do another 2-3 days more until i start cruise

5. dukandebut

dukandebut Goat herder(ess)

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    7st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(22.86%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Sarah - As far as I know, the 2 yolk limit tends to be aimed towards people with potential cholesterol problems. I ate more than that. But egg whites are absolutely fine.

6. scrumper

scrumper Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.2lb(19.07%)
    Diet:
    Dukan / bodytrim
    i tend to have egg whites in the galette and extra whites in the omelette tastes fine to me .....
    i said before remember all the hidden eggs in cakes biscuits ect we used to eat each day ....so im sure an extra couple of eggs is ok

7. sarahistanbul

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.17%)
    Diet:
    Dukkan
    the yoghurt here is 0.15% fat so i am trying to limit myself with that as well because i could eat the whole tub! this diet really is great..i dont feel deprived because i make my galette in the microwave so it becomes doughy and add loads of sweetener so it becomes a cake =D and tea...feeling great and i am the lightest i have weighed in 5 years :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.