EGGS - CAN YOU EAT TO MANY?

I have to say I think it is always a good idea to go get your cholesterol checked... there is a line of heart problems in my family and that prompted me and my twin and other sister to have it done.

It will also give you something else to work towards... there are many things that can raise your cholestrol levels .. .stress being one of them... but won't do you any harm in getting it done. :D

I eat loads of eggs, they are full of vitamin b12 and i lack in b12, they are very good for you. I don't get constipated though. Apparently they are now saying that they don't give you high cholesterol. My cholesterol was good the last time it was checked and i have between 2 and 3 eggs a day.

yeah i heard that the cholesterol found in eggs doesn't convert to the cholesterol that clogs our arteries etc! apparently after all these years of warnings, they've only just found that out!

This is really interesting I was always led to believe you should limit your egg intake, which is clearly not the case.

Every day is a school day ;)

Victoria sponge, you cant have a name like that on here, thats my favourite cake especially home made. mmmmm

Oh i love the big wedges of vic sponge you get in the coffee shop in marks yummy.

Cor yeah, love it. M&S vic sponge in the restaurant is nice too. Always used to have some when I went shopping in town. Food user names shouldnt be allowed lol x

Don't be daft! I'd rather folk said what they think...I know I do!

That's interesting about the cholersterol not being the 'same' type. mmm. Makes you wonder what other things 'they' get wrong.

As for the blood pressure thing, when I was 3 stone heavier I was still going to the gym and doing hard workouts, working in a fairly active job, walking my dogs for a MINIMUM of an hour a day (But often 8-10 miles a day) and I swear any nurse/doctor who ever took my BP was MIGHTY peed off to find it completely normal (even when I was on the pill and smoked as well!). I'm veggie too, so I wonder if that DOES make a difference?

Back