Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

eggs

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by rani, 18 November 2009 Social URL.

1. rani

rani Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi , was wondering what everyone uses to make a omlette?i dont like the one cal sprays,they smell and make me feel sick,so what other method can i use to make a omlette which is low cal and dosent stick? also i count 2 medium egg whites has 45 cals is that about right?

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lady Marmalade

Lady Marmalade Bad girl warning...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Zenzible eating & exercise
    I don't like the taste of the sprays that come in a can either, but I found an olive oil spray:
    [​IMG]

It's probably got more calories than the standard sprays which are mixed with all sorts. I estimate at about 5 cals for enough to lightly coat an omelette pan? That's a total guess...

You can also buy empty oil sprayers in good kitchenware shops like Lakeland and fill them with whatever oil you prefer. Here's one:
    Refillable Pump 'n' Spray - Lakeland, the home of creative kitchenware

Ooh, I think I'll go for that one when my Napolina runs out...

4. rani

rani Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    calorie counting
    thanks lady marmalade,do you know if it stinks like the others??? i bought a stirfry spray from tesco for 2.39p and it stinks all the house,never again!!!!i wouldnt mind using butter but it all differs with 10g teaspoon etc and i get confused !!! thanks for replying back.x

5. Lady Marmalade

Lady Marmalade Bad girl warning...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Zenzible eating & exercise
    No it just smells like olive oil to me. I think there is a slightly impaired flavour compared to using normal olive oil but you're only using such small amounts that it doesn't overwhelm the food.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.