Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Baked for a friend yesterday you big clipe! Haha! Was angelic. Then had to make buttercream icing today so had to taste it. And the white choc. Up until then it was pp. so cake tomorrow. Pp thur. Then out Saturday!

Pic of cakes. And the ill pup.

Attachments

• image-1589030894.jpg
    image-1589030894.jpg
    662.3 KB · Views: 60
  • image-721569162.jpg
    image-721569162.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 67
A lot of cakes lol xxx

Ate cakes today. And Chinese. Pp tomorrow and only one gala next week. Should move to stab on sat!! Going to do conso a week r two more!

WOW. Another of the gang on Stab lol Come on all you minimins.......this is how to do it xxx Fantastic E XXX

I'm doing a wee bit more conso. I've been lax.

I need a lax.....................ative....................

Morning Miss Girlfriend of the year lol hope all is well xxx

Morning Miss Girlfriend of the year lol hope all is well xxx

Hahahah sid :)

I got lunch for that!

Half conso, half stab. Too many galas last weekend!! May have cake tomorrow...

Pp today- hate it!

Hope my ladies are well! X

Broken phone girlies....so can only get on on laptop! lack of iphone hitting hard!

doing ok...not weighing, swimming again to try to control weight. still no running due to gammy hip and my pelvis being kicked out of alignment by that horse!

sticking to PP today, been feeling unwell for a few days so some extra bread was required!

Having gala tomorrow :)

oh that hip is taking some healing xxx

I'm rubbish at updates!

A week of eating rubbish as t was my birthday!! ????

Beautiful size 10 Barbour jacket from the man and a kindle from the parentals!

Been all over the place for celebrations!

Now having pp today and pp wed- thur I think and gala tue and fri!

Feel like I've put on but I know how to bring it back down- I've had masses of food so it's my own doing!!

Your in total control, easy peasy xxx

happy belated birthday, a kindle eh? I love using my phone as a kindle, think there is a change my hubby might have bought me one for my birthday soon. Sounds like you got everything under control xx

Love the kindle!! And the Barbour!! Barbour from the man ?

Yesterday managed pp today I've got a gala in Glasgow but I'm having venison sausages for lunch and no extra added gala!

Back