Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

defo!! I'm too knackered to post a pic but kept getting called "rexy"- apparently it's used on america's next top model and means "foxy and anorexic"...I'll take it as a compliment?!n :S

Eilidh, I've not been around much recently, for my own personal reasons, but I'm so glad you're still on board. You'll be fine, but please actively plan on a future without him because there's only heart-ache to be got from planning him in. You are quite evidently beautiful and wise, so don't let negativity bog you down. xx

Thank you Sara. Xx

xeilidhx said:
defo!! I'm too knackered to post a pic but kept getting called "rexy"- apparently it's used on america's next top model and means "foxy and anorexic"...I'll take it as a compliment?!n :S

Id be mortified if someone said I looked anorexic...

I know Zoe but she's like "it's americas next top model it just means u look hot!" hahah x

Ive set up an online dating profile as I can't sleep! May as well be entertained!

The men are 90% creeps!!! So far anyway- a few nice comments though!

Loving the dating craic xxx even though I've been married forever been totally faithful. And always will....but id love a go to see if anyone fancies me lol...listen to me hahaha

Sarah nobodys perfect lol but dont settle for less lol god im sounding picky now xxx

Haha lotto I've had some nice comments :) and a couple that ive messaged 20+ times back and forth so it's nice. Hehee. I've you've got me on fb you can c recently added friends :) x

Good luck to you both! I met my OH online and we're still together nearly 8 years later!

E ....i had a quick look on your fb thought id see New friends added but i can't see :-( lol

Lol sid maybe I'll eventually have pics to post up here! X

i feel like im missing out on facebook stalking... LOL I met my hubby on a dating site... thought he was a short bauld ugly twat at first but had no other offers at that time so gave him a chance and he grew on me lol

Ellie I hope you didn't tell him that!! Xx

Back