Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

Yes :( unfortunately not managed to lift head from pillow. And I've not even had a drink! Horrible. X

There's a lot of it about, E. On Sunday, my friend said he felt as if he'd had a hangover all weekend, but hadn't touched a drop.

Hope you feel better soon.

P x

Am at work, not enjoying this. Feeling completely detached from my body.

Sounds like you have the dreaded bug everyone talking about..... Get to bed and sleep it off!x

trudyc said:
Sounds like you have the dreaded bug everyone talking about..... Get to bed and sleep it off!x

Soldiered on trudy, not a nice day but I made it! Was in contact with my "date" who wanted me to go to a and e and kept trying to diagnose me!! Seems to care which is nice :) also told Danny, he asked f it was man flu...

I've been naughty (ish) today. I'm out tonight and will drink. An am having turkey and potatoes so making them starch meal. Tomorrow is a gala. I've had two mini French fancies (212cals total) as our student is leaving. I'm justifying this as I didn't have pudding last week on gala...and I'm about two weeks away from the 2. Gala 2 starch point of conso... Think I may have to keep to one a bit longer after xmas to get on an even keel!

Haven't even contemplated Sundays date meal!! Have worked out smallish heels (he's wee!) but no outfit as yet!! Stress!

Think my mum must be taken to him... She wants me to buy a new outfit. Clearly no idea of the mountains of clothes I own ;) he says he likes her cause she's got his back, although it could be the "doctor" aspect! Cleared up an issue tonight- out with a colleague who's 5"7, I'm in my biggest heels and we still look ok! Maybe this is manageable?! X

Stop worrying about his height xxx its not important, once hes on his back it doesnt matter ooooooooops did I really post that lol sorry I feeling wicked this morning lol Just enjoy each others company and see where it leads....and mums know best as the hairy biikers say xxx

Think you're saying what everyone's thinking sid...he properly "asked me out" yesterday, wants to make things official. Id like that but am a bit scared its too soon tvh so we're "dating" still x

Think you're saying what everyone's thinking sid...he properly "asked me out" yesterday, wants to make things official. Id like that but am a bit scared its too soon tvh so we're "dating" still x

Woo hoo!! :D

And you take your time, gorgeous, it isn't a race :D

P x

aww thats so nice to hear...some love in the air at crimbo ;-) x

As you know byy now I cannot spell but........and defo not in a different language be in the words of one of the most beautiful women ever( Dois Day) kai sara sara what ever will be will be.... lol and Ive had a couple of gins for a change .....well it is gin o'clock time xxxxx

sididd said:
As you know byy now I cannot spell but........and defo not in a different language be in the words of one of the most beautiful women ever( Dois Day) kai sara sara what ever will be will be.... lol and Ive had a couple of gins for a change .....well it is gin o'clock time xxxxx

It's vodka o'clock here!! Drunk!

xeilidhx said:
It's vodka o'clock here!! Drunk!

Vodka o'clock may have killed my diet!

Friday had a gala of chicken and mash, sauce, two French fancies and some highland broth. And vodka/sambucca/etc.

Then yesterday I was out with football. Too much vodka and ate pasta, risotto and cheesecake! Naughty but it's Christmas. Proceeded to spew (classy) before I got home so maybe saved some calories that way?!

Paulinegin said:
Hahahahhahahaha!!

That is all ;)

P x

Oh p it gets worse! Such a mess, I fully blame the football boys!! Happily I'm not hungover :) but I didn't get up till 1pm! X

Paulinegin said:
Hahahahhahahaha!!

That is all ;)

P x

Oh p that's not the half of it! Such a drunken mess, I blame the footballers! Thankfully no hangover today, away to collect my car and see if I can find my dignity anywhere...

Thats what you get for drinking with the big boys lol, no calories xxx

Oh life is sounding fun E!!!! Lovin it! x

sididd said:
Thats what you get for drinking with the big boys lol, no calories xxx

I think trying to play catch up was an error...out for a wee dinner date tonight, another gala!! X

Ooooo with Dr.loooover, loooover man xxx

Back