Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

sididd said:
Ooooo with Dr.loooover, loooover man xxx

Hahahhaha wouldn't go that far ;)

Haven't posted a few days! Today had a work Xmas lunch. Had one whole meal ham sandwich then filled up on own venison sausages :) and soya protein. Tonight I had bread and cheese (bread should still be under 60g total). Having dukan curry tonight with my friend... So unsure what I want, getting myself in a bit of a state. X

make the best choice you can. i know how you feel everyway you turn it food, food , food aaarrrggghhh

Aw sidd I totally meant about him not food! He cooked dukan friendly curry and it was immense! What a star!! X

hahahahaha lol food is always the first thought on my mind, like you said a star....enjoy and see where it leads xxx

sididd said:
hahahahaha lol food is always the first thought on my mind, like you said a star....enjoy and see where it leads xxx

Food was my priority too ;) he made an awesome curry, slightly annoying as I've never been successful and I've been cooking dukan since January!! Any suggestions to make my pp Thursday more interesting?! So far I have chicken...

For me, PP days in Conso often meant treating myself with some seafood... Over here at this time of year it's quite easy to pick up huge frozen prawns and lobster tails, yum... also a humungous steak never went amiss :)

For the man, he sounds perfect (perhaps Mr Right Now rather than Mr Right though...)

Chicken does it for me ... freshly roasted thighs! And I'm not even going to cheapen that with a fnar .... ;) ;)

P x

PS - loving the sound of Dr Masala! :D

Agree with others, he sounds v nice for now and just relax and stop trying to make huge decisions about where it is going - just enjoy being treated nice and all the extra attention.... V early days, nothing needs to be set in stone - a bit of dating does you the world of good.... Great that he did a fab curry for you...... A good cook is important in my eyes!! Always about the food!! LOLOLOL! x

Lol Dr.Masala is born xxx boneless chicken thighs are my favorite part of a chicken. So much taste and easy to eat xxx

sarafvrm said:
Eilidh, I haven't had time to read right back through your diary but it's great to hear the confident and fun-loving tone in your posts! xx

I can't multi quote :s

Fnarrrr for you p. don't like chicken thighs, I'm a breast girl at heart ;)

I over think things maintainer I know it's an issue! Trying not to. Dont really want a "right now" but don't know what I do want!

Sara I'm trying to enjoy things! Still on friendly terms with the ex but purely platonic which is working so far. It's a bit weird at times but we have clear boundaries so it's ok.

Is it bad that I'm worried "dr masala" is too nice?!

Sid and trudy sorry didn't add you in couldn't remember all 5 people/ what had been said at once! Raging he made such good curry when I can't :( hahah and defo sticking with chicken breast- no thighs for me!!

Definitely struggling to behave now I'm home. Ok so far- bit of ham and pork sausages but nothing carby. However Xmas day I fully intend to go all out with the gala. Anyone joining me? Xmas will be day 120 of conso- I had three gala meals last week (one biggie, two not so bad so I'm making one of those my starch meal) and this week I've had no starch meals either! I'll be half way through original conso by end of jan (although I've lost more since then) so hopin delaying double galas will put me back ok! I just want to have all the wee things I normall avoid- crisps, dips, nuts, sauces, cheese etc!! Advice?! This is a bit of a ramble!

I had crisps last night and to be truthful I didnt enjoy them as much as I thought I would. I think we remember the wicked not allowed foods better than they are .....or is it possible our taste buds are changing. Im with you on xmas day full gala day no ristrictions but back on it boxing day. Keep strong now your home E, your doing fantastic and your making the right choices, youve had loads of nights and meals out and doing fab you know what to do....so keep doing what your doing xxx be confident xxx

I've been pretty much on the straight and narrow on conso. Tomorrow I won't be, will try to rein in on boxing day but think pp thur may be postponed to Friday due to travel! Think it might be important to do a pp to bring things back!! X

Merry Christmas enjoy the festivities!! I also know I will need to do a PP day to get it all under control!

kellmo said:
I'm gonna need a months worth!

I bought so many bad foods I couldn't eat them all. Wtf?!

Started the day with rosti, chicken balls in batter, cheese (mini French cheese bites), chicken skewers and cheese in bacon. (around 11am)

Starter of salmon and cheese, onions, artichoke, prawns and egg mayo.

Turkey, pigs in blankets, chipolatas, gravy, sprouts, peas, (both homegrown). So full I didn't have any potatoes!

Ice cream, Percy pigs, a few haribo. Strawberry sauce

Cheese ball crisps. Handful of chilli peanuts, handfull of salt and vinegar peanuts

Peach Bellini, champagne, diet coke and white chocolate milk.

Omg what a pie!!

Also surprised how much I missed Danny today :( since I've been happy recently. Hit me mid morning which wasn't nice. But we had a wee chat this afternoon (just a few texts) so on an even keel again I hope! Must have been the emotion of the day!

Back