Consolidation Eilidh's 285 days of conso!

sididd said:
Crowd shouts go on you sexy xxx Bet you felt great and rightly so, bet you knock em out tomorrow when you go out and as always we want pics xxx :D

More about my trousers being too wee sid...ignored. They're an 8, and I was wearing thermals underneath so they were bound to cling! Haha.

So yesterday,pp Thursday.

B: 4 eggs scrambled

L: whole chicken

D: rest of chicken, 3 eggs scrambled

S: porridge

Did a lot of walking around car garages, and bought a BMW. Oops.

Today I'm heading home to go out with the girls for Xmas :)

Out tonight :) feeling big but ignoring it!

big lol even with thermals on xxx your new car is super sexy xxx

Ok unfortunately not what I heard Sid!! Men ain't nice!!

You are way out of those horrid men's league anyway Hun x

Thanks Jo. Hoping I imagined t but don't think I did. Never mind!

I'm now hoping antibiotics may make me feel less ****. I'm knackered 24/7 and feel so run down, it's been over six weeks now. Urgh

Stuck to dukan today too with some pork
Sausages. And tomato sauce.

Gala last night (lots of alcohol) irritated ibs badly spent all morning in loo :(

Too many cocktail sausages today. Just wrestled the Xmas tree into the box- how the hell did it fit before?

Also took logbook for car to Glasgow so hopefully get plates switched and get the new car on sat all being well!! If the DVLA work!

All sounding fine with you E - hows Doc M? Not heard you mention him..... Love the new car - very cool..... New year, new wheels!!! WOOOHOOO!

yeah what happened to dr.m?????

Thank you ladies!

Dr m is keen as ever... I feel evil as I enjoy his company but am not so keen yet no idea why!! Think I'm just putting myself off ATM tbh so am continuing to "date" with no fixed plans! Dinner this weekend planned.

New car shall also arrive this weekend of the insurance and DVLA sort themselves out!

Size 8 tracksuit with thermals, not the most flattering but they work!

Was über sad last night and went to aldi. Got oatbran there and lots and lots of veg. Have batch cooked masses of curry and masses of bolognese. Now need freezer space to store it!! Hopefully over a weeks worth of meals cause I spent 60 at aldi!! Unheard of!

Tightening the purse strings now to afford the new wheels! And the impending tax bill as work have mucked up student loan repayments so I'm due money to them :(

Other than that I'm just dandy! Really want crispy salad onions tonight....may go and buy! Slightly naughty! X

2tubs. Oops.

Struggling to keep up with threads now!

Pp thurs. cooking steak, eggs and chicken ATM!

Ran another 5k last night and got a pb. That's 2 5k this week, but I knocked four minutes off Monday's time!

Happy car day xxx

Back