Electric Lilac's diary

oh yes, got a beautiful red ted baker (turns out i love ted baker) dress and a beautiful denim one from the outlet mall there, so reduced and then with currency conversions very cheep indeed i think it worked out £70 quid for both and then there is my new Ralph lauren denim skirt which i got for £20 and then there was a calvin klein grey and silver number (bloody gorgeous it is) with sparkly shoes and make up to match lol. Look at me lol I'm all about the designer now i can get into them. I bought everything in the smallest size i could squeeze into so they should all fit better when i get a bit smaller. I'm like you, turning into a proper girl all sophisticated and stuff x Will put pictures up when the arm fat has disappeared lol

oh yes, got a beautiful red ted baker (turns out i love ted baker) dress and a beautiful denim one from the outlet mall there, so reduced and then with currency conversions very cheep indeed i think it worked out £70 quid for both and then there is my new Ralph lauren denim skirt which i got for £20 and then there was a calvin klein grey and silver number (bloody gorgeous it is) with sparkly shoes and make up to match lol. Look at me lol I'm all about the designer now i can get into them. I bought everything in the smallest size i could squeeze into so they should all fit better when i get a bit smaller. I'm like you, turning into a proper girl all sophisticated and stuff x Will put pictures up when the arm fat has disappeared lol
I think i totally hid that part of me away when i was bigger!!! Because i couldnt fit into anything nice!!! I cant wait to be smaller!!! : )

Ohhhh Lilac... soooo glad to have you back and to hear you had such a great time!!! Can't wait to see the photos :) Welcome home... and good luck with your first 3 days back on LT. Glad to hear you're looking forward to jumping back on board xx

Didn't even realise.. You're back from Vegas :D hope you had a great time!!
I also, with everyone else on here cannot wait to see the photos.
Good luck with the TFR, not that you need it :D xx

A huge welcome back to our Vegas babe!! Glad you had a ball hun! Cocktails before breakfast is the ONLY way to do it! Like Deezer you'll have those tiny few fun-pounds gone in a flash!

x S

A few piccies, Why i came back 8lbs heavier.. Breakfast and yes they are cocktails and not our first of the day either lol, my OH looking very pleased with himself and the rain omg did it rain, more to come.

Oh and Btw 3lbs off already this morning !! Although not sure if that was just my plane Tankles/ cankles de swelling !

I have removed the pictures of my breakfast and my other half eating his breakfast, the reasons explained in a post below, sorry

Last edited:
my mum is going to hate me for doing this but hopefully she will never see lol.... If you think that was a lot of chips look at this lol

(p.s if you do see this mum sorry but without you in the picture you get no idea of scale and anyhoo its a nice picture of you no matter what you think, but i'll remove it if you want !)

I have removed the picture because of second thoughts explained below

Last edited:

lol it was indeed Miss Cherry but even though i only managed half the burger, a handfull of sweet potato chips and we didn't eat again until dinner i still came back 8lbs heavier lol

Three things .... the first a little serious, since posting the pictures of the huge american sized portions of breakfast i am thinking I have made a mistake. The last thing i would want to do is spoil the safe haven of this forum by torturing you all with pictures of food and i'm thinking i will take them down, my apologies to anyone who has seen them and thought they looked good...

Secondly given that i don't drink coffee or tea i have stayed away from drinking anything but still or fizzy water on this diet so far which was fine while the weather was ok. Now its not so much i have just bought my first purchases of green and peppermint tea, its so nice to drink something hot yum yum, wish i had done this earlier, going to make some for the fridge as well, i realise i am a bit behind with this discovery lol but i got there in the end.

Thirdly I have also just bought Zumba for the nintendo wii, now this is a bit of a cop out as i have been meaning to go to classes but i just can't summon up the courage at the moment, also if i can do it at home i can do it in my pants lol. Anyway pleasingly the belt that comes with it not only goes round me but i am nearly too small for it and even more importantly makes you look like a superhero lol, will update you of my progress when my OH stops watching panorama.

Hope you are all doing well on this rather blustery day x

OMG I'm so silly I thought it was a massive plate of carrots!!!! And I was saying "Fair play to the girl for going for the healthy option!" Hee hee! Thanks for your consideration for us though sweetie!

x S

lol Shivie bless you that has just made me smile...

On a sadder note I have just gone to for a swim only to be informed that my Gym will be closing at the end of the month !!!! I love swimming and am really getting into it so this is a bit of blow ! The next closest gym with a pool near me is £100.00 a month!!!!! and its not half as convenient, and the nearest public pool is about 45 mins away and full of screaming little people. My current pool is five mins walk from work so i can sneak out in my lunch hour etc... This is rubbish i tell you rubbish !!!

Anyway lol now thats off my chest. The good news is that i got to the end of day three (again) without incident and that according to my scales this morning I am 12 stone 7.5lbs so that is a loss of 6.5lbs since sunday morning and only 1.5 lbs away from pre holiday weight ! Whoo hoo, i can't quite believe it! Have i told you how much i love this diet ??I LOVE THIS DIET !!!

Well done lovely.... Woo hoo!!! Nearly there.... that'll easily be off by this Sunday!!! Yippeee!!!

Thats soooo rubbish about your gym!!! £100.00 a month!!! Thats absolutely insane!!! What are you going to do??? : (

x

it is insane and i definitely can not afford to pay £100.00 a month (+ £80.00 joining fee i might add) but Dee OMG that place was beautiful, the pool the changing rooms... so beautiful. Now if only i could find my self a city w@nker sugar daddy lol ....

Sugardaddy.com....

Haha!!! What????

Me and a friend we slightyly.... shall we say.... tipsy and were saying that there should be a website for that kind of thing.... Like a dating site...

So we googled it!!! Lol.... And there it was!!! Lol... True story!!!
:8855::8855::8855::8855:
P.s I didn't join!!! HA!

I hear what you are saying Cherrygem lol but while i do not want to disappoint you i'm going to wait a bit until my underarm fat has gone (you know that bit above the side of your bra ??, its not my best bit and my dresses will look so so much better when its gone ), lol.... Talking about getting rid of underarm fat just did 20mins of Wii zumba on easy and i'm buggered lol, it's brilliant x

Ooooh is it good... i wanted it for my Wii..... i wonder how small i need to get to get in the belt!!!??? Does it say on the box chick?? x

Back