Electric Lilac's diary

Oh well done you - great to see you doing so well.

like wise Miss Bear likewise....

Shivie as requested... a bit more perspiring than inspiring , but here you go some silly pics after my afternoon run today lol

Last edited:
OMG lilac you look amazing honey :) utterly inspiring imho x x x

That is the first thing i bought, don't need my boobs looking worse than they do !! I paid full price though wish i knew about that site, oh well. If this running thing becomes a long term thing i will have to invest in another so thank you Miss bear thank you x

OMG LILAC you look amazing. your gorgeous. look at those cheek bones. well done you for starting running. your doing so well hun. i put up some bump and scan photos for you to peak at.

keep up the good work missy, not long now hun

kerryxxx

Thank you again for all your lovely comments girlies...

Well its been a busy busy couple of weeks work wise but i have managed to finish week 1 of the C25k and have just come back from my first session of week 2 and i'm not dead !!! hurrah !! Very proud of myself indeed, attacking this whole thing including the diet with renewed vigour and loving it.

How are you ladies getting on ?? hope you are all doing brilliantly

Lilac...so pleased its going well for you again honey :) The new vigor thing must be catching as I've started with the exercise bit with gusto :D x x x

Lilac...so pleased its going well for you again honey :) The new vigor thing must be catching as I've started with the exercise bit with gusto :D x x x

Makes you feel good doesn't it ?? I feel bloody brilliant like i am really achieving something, the diet seems easier again, i have more energy, life is good. Last week I was feeling a bit like i was never going to get to the end of this what a difference a week makes.

Lilac ... I totally agree ...last week I was struggling but yesterday I went and tried the dress on again and this time it was looking SO much better :D it was my personal motivation that if that is the difference a week can make omg what difference can it make if I stick to this 100% for 4months!!! :) it was such a great day now I'm on the exercise kick to help tone and lose a few more lbs :D x x x

Glad your feeling better lovely lady!!! Were you shocked you could do your week 2 session!! I was!!

Session 2 for me tomorrow!! : /

Shocked lol more than shocked but i can't think of a word that means more than shocked. flabbergasted perhaps !!

20mins is an amazing feat, Denise is very inspiring indeed, I am in awe ...to think i am chuffed with 90 seconds lol we will get there though, mind you i might need to stop the cigs before i can do 20mins though lol

lol... 90 seconds sounds so short a time.... but when your doing it you cant wait for your walk can you? Lol...

i find i'm just about to give up when the woman on the podcast cuts in and tells you to slow down, i love her for that every time lol

Back