Electric Lilac's diary

i also find my "brisk" walk in between is not so much brisk as OMFG i think i'm going to die lol

You have both got me thinking that I'm going to give this a go. I have a pathological fear of the treadmill at the gym but I've downloaded the app for my phone and I'm going to give it a go. Just need to get my shifts sorted out so I can make my plan for starting but i think I'm going to try. Wow. Never thought in a million years I'd even think about running!!

Brilliant another convert, you will surprise yourself Pamdev trust me.

Its worth downloading the NHS c25K podcasts before you start (i only found them on my third run and wish i had had them from the start) they talk you though what you need to do on each run and play music etc and best of all they are free...

how is it going in your world, feel like i haven't spoken to you for a while, sorry about that x

I'll make sure I download that. Thanks for the info.

Everything finally seems to be back on an even footing. I was totally thrown with a change in my working pattern. I know I only have myself to blame for picking on things but I found the past week particularly difficult as i was home with the kids all week for the first time since starting the diet. So decided yesterday I can carry on as I was last week and waste £36 per week or I can get back into it and finish what I started. Then this morning I tried on a size 14 top than I haven't worn for years and in actually thought hey I look pretty damn fine in this!! So now I want to be a 12 and that's what I'm going to be lol!!

The picture is my current fav of Faye, my 2 year old. She loves dressing up and put this look together herself. I can almost see into the future and see her ready for T in the park in a few years! I really need to get one with myself and the 2 kids but I am still awful at getting my picture taken.

It's lovely to have you back, I always miss you when you are quiet. And I am so proud of you and Dee going for the c25k challenge. Well done!!

Faye is beautiful, she must take after her mum, and might i say a natty little dresser love it

Update... As of this morning i have lost 7stone exactly, Hurrah!!

I am 2lbs away from from 100lbs lost.
I am 8lbs away from being in the "healthy" BMI bracket.
I am 9lbs away from being in the 10 stones.
and I am 14lbs away from my goal.

Life is good people, life is good x

You little beeeeeauuuuty Lilac!!! 7 stone!!!! That's INSANE!!! I'm literally bouncing up and down on my office swivel chair in glee for you!! (And it doesn't creak and groan any more like it used to......NSV update!!) You're a shining star babe!
:happy096::happy096::happy096:

OMFG Lilac woohooo :D you go girlie :D ....such an inspiration to those struggling on this diet (like myself) ....your gonna get to goal in NO TIME!!!! I'm SO happy for you honey :D :D all your hard work has totally paid off :D x x x

Update... As of this morning i have lost 7stone exactly, Hurrah!!

I am 2lbs away from from 100lbs lost.
I am 8lbs away from being in the "healthy" BMI bracket.
I am 9lbs away from being in the 10 stones.
and I am 14lbs away from my goal.

Life is good people, life is good x

OMG that's amazing!!! Honestly babe that's incredible!!! Hope your super proud of yourself!!! YippeeEeeeeee!!!!

Well done honey that is incredible you should be so proud o yourself! :) xxx

Couldn't have done it without you lot, thank you kindly one and all

May i also add .... just to make this day even better!! I went to town today and bought my very first pair of Jeans ( yes i really have never had a pair) and they are a size 12, my first pair of jeans a size 12 Whoo hoo and i have just finished session 5 of the C25k and i'm not dead !!...brilliant day I'm on top of the world x

Did you find the second one harder again??? Lol...

So wel done hun!!! You've done amazing.... that 14lb will fly off babe!!! XXXX

Woohooo Lilac :D that must have been a lovely feeling ...size 12 jeans....are a dream atm to me personally. Bet your face was a picture when you bought them ;) SO pleased for you honey. You've worked so hard to get to this :) x x x

Did you find the second one harder again??? Lol...

So wel done hun!!! You've done amazing.... that 14lb will fly off babe!!! XXXX

Thank you lovely, i really really couldn't have done it without you x

Yup second run was definitely harder, got a stich half way through the first run that i couldn't get rid of and the boys lapped me at one point, show offs !! lol but i did it and i'm looking forward to sunday. Can't believe i'm actually looking forward to running, how things change x When are you doing your next one ?? let me know if its a bit easier again x

Woohooo Lilac :D that must have been a lovely feeling ...size 12 jeans....are a dream atm to me personally. Bet your face was a picture when you bought them ;) SO pleased for you honey. You've worked so hard to get to this :) x x x

Grinning from ear to ear i was lol. Dreams come true on this diet Trueleame just keep plodding along, keep trying, keep reminding yourself why you are doing it, celebrate all your successes no matter how small you think they are and soon enough you will be buying a size 12 and have the same stupid grin on your face as i did last night. I'm so looking forward to your posts when that happens, because it will happen x

Wow!!

I just read your diary and see what you have achieved! It's totally amazing and definitely inspiring!

I have my 30th birthday trip to Vancouver in 20weeks. Let's see what I can achieve! Hopefully it's at least 3.5stones! 50lbs!!

Fingers crossed!!

Thank you lovely, i really really couldn't have done it without you x

Yup second run was definitely harder, got a stich half way through the first run that i couldn't get rid of and the boys lapped me at one point, show offs !! lol but i did it and i'm looking forward to sunday. Can't believe i'm actually looking forward to running, how things change x When are you doing your next one ?? let me know if its a bit easier again x
Sunday for me too.... hehe!!! May do it tonight if i have the energy after work lol....

Back