Electric Lilac's diary

Ted.E Bear, Thank you so much for your post, I write the diary mostly for my own benefit but am so pleased that others read it and find something in it that helps them. I can't wait to read your happy posts tomorrow after your weigh in.

Ahhhh!!! I have just been booked to work on another two series ( a junior version and a "celebrity" version) of the cookery show i was working on at the start of this diet a couple of months ago, more cakes and pies ! How i hope upon hope that the contestants are rubbish and nothing looks or smells tempting....

Awwww! lets hope they burn all the food then, poor you. I was watching masterchief today and the hairy bikers , my God my taste buds were going crazy just watching, smelling it and I would have caved in.
You'll be fine just keep telling yourself they haven't washed their hands or Yuk they sneezed on it, that'll put you off.
Good luckx

Had the bestest day ever today firstly i got into a pair of size 16 trousers today (i started a size 24), and secondly and most importantly for the first time since i have known him, I weigh less than my boyfriend, granted only 1/2 a pound but that is less ! so so so excited you won't believe !!!

:flowers: WOW ... Just how fantastic is that! Congratulations

Well, I was supposed to get weighed on friday but put it off for three days, due to having the three days off last weekend i had enough shakes and i thought it would give me a chance to loose the 3lbs i put back on after my break. So, last weigh in i lost 3lbs, I had a long weekend off put on 3lbs, got back on the wagon on tuesday and got weighed in today (monday) and lost 10lbs !!!! Take from that what you will, it does mean that this July i have lost 19lbs so far with 6 days left to go. Not too shabby !

Last edited:
Just a quick note on my boyfriend... yesterday he ate toast for breakfast, macdonalds (large meal) for lunch, had a sandwich and some crisps as a snack, then when we went home had a big plate of paella and this morning he weighed half a pound less than me lol !!!! How did that happen ?

Last edited:
ha ha ! I weigh less than my boyf again lol and by a whole 1lb and a half (the half is very important) It is now becomming a morning ritual "THE GREAT WEIGH OFF OF 2011". 4 more pounds and i will have lost 4stone, 5 more pounds and i will be under that 200lb mark!!! Can't wait x

Time to bite the bullet here are some pictures

.. so the first one is the night i started and the second one is today half way ish to goal

Last edited:
Wow! These photos are so inspiring! Well done.
I'm starting tomorrow, will definitely take a 'before' picture! Only three and a half stone to go... :)
xxx

WOW !!!

Just how amazing do you look! :happy096: - You must be so pleased ...

Love the tales of the 'morning weigh off's' - it makes me laugh However, you have a distinct advantage and are going to win hands down for months to come!

I reckon we'll both be under the magic 200 by next week ... On wards and downwards ... ;)

Slimmerfletch and Ted.E.Bear thank you so much for your encouragement it really does make a difference x

The first downside to this loosing weight thing.

To set the scene let me first tell you that i have always believed that my boobs are my greatest physical assest. When all else is failing i have always been able to rely on the fact that if i show a bit of cleavage no one will bother looking at my flabby bum or thunder thighs. I now have a problem....

Devastatingly, I think my boobs are less pert than they were :-( Now, i can't work out if this is a new diet related thing or just that i am now looking in the mirror more than i used to. When i pointed this out to my beloved he said and i quote "they are still beautiful but you know you are not 20 anymore" lol. Bless him ish !

right i am off to boots to buy some Nip + fab bust plumping treatment cream lol if anyone has any better ideas please please let me know ....

Men ! Just how subtle are they... :booboo:

Don't know the solution but am thinking a solution may be 'he who has offended' takes you along to Bravissimo to buy you at least a couple of sets of new sexy lingerie !!!

You've lost so much you must need them, he must be so proud of you and you most certainly deserve them [because I would hazzard a guess you are below 200lb which is DEFINITELY worth celebrating !!!

Take Care ...

T.E.Bear,

I am indeed under 200lbs hurrah hurrah. 4stone 2lbs gone ! Can't quite believe it, i keep catching myself in shop windows and mirrors and being actually shocked that thats me now. Amazing!

Bravissimo is a very good call but i'm going to wait until i'm at my goal before i go splashing my or indeed his cash. I am trying not to spend money on beautiful things that i am just going to shrink out of but don't worry he will be making it up to me i'll make sure of that lol.

How are you getting along ? lovely to hear from you again x

AMAZING!!!! Well done hunni!!! YAY!!!! xxx

Thank you very much lovely girl...

Now for the diary update ...

This week has been another momentous 7 days, i love this diet !!

Under 200lbs, 7lbs lighter than my OH and over 4 stone gone Ha ha !!

Also,I was working at an athletics stadium on wednesday and we had to climb to the top of the lighting towers to fix some stuff.While i am not afraid of heights in the slightest I was a bit concerned as to whether i would make it to the top of the 50 meter cat ladder with out keeling over lol and i did it !!! There is no way on earth i would have been able to do that before this diet i am so pleased with myself although a bit blooming sore the next day!

Secondly yesterday i bought myself a new top from M and S as i desperately needed something that fitted me now. I picked up a hanger that had 16 on it paid and went home. Today I am wearing said top and have been using the cardboard tag as a book mark when i realised that the tag said size 12 on it ! Have checked the inside tag and it too says 12, I am wearing a size 12 lol even if it was by accident !

so so happy right now... oh yeah before i forget bought that bust firming cream the other day, also went for the abdomen cream and the celulite gel by the same brand nip and fab, so far nice smell and nice feeling skin will let you know if it tightens and firms as they promise, i am sceptical but it would be brilliant if they do so fingers crossed

Oh, well done you! - another amazing week. See I told you you'd soon be winning the morning weigh-in EVERY MORNING :winner:

A size 12 aye... I can see you are going to have so much fun when your shop for your holiday :dooney: which is only about 8 week away I believe... Wow, just think how much more you'll have lost by then...

Keep plodding :party0049:

Have been reading your diary and its very inspirational and I have to say you look fab in your LBD.

4 stone loss is brilliant - Im hoping to lose 4 and a half to 5 stone myself for my wedding in April and am dreaming of buying a bikini for my honeymoon - havent worn one since I was 20.

Well done you and keep posting because you are my motivator at the moment

Back