Electric Lilac's diary

you are my motivator at the moment

I am not sure i can cope with that sort of pressure lol and sorry i have not replied sooner let me reassure you that i have not been out looting from JD Sports or primark but have just been doing some mad hours at work in the last week, more t.v baking shows :-(

Speaking of motivation, I have been trying to read up on nutrition and all of that fo shizzle as i hopefully only have a couple more months on this diet before i get back to the real world and i am aware that the keeping it off bit is going to be the uber uber hard bit. Jessie 888 recommended a book to me called the Beck Diet Solution (train your brain to think like a thin person) its not a what to eat or what not to eat book but all about how to stick to a diet etc and i must say its brilliant. For anybody having difficulties, cravings, issues with motivation etc i urge you to get hold of a copy and give it a go.

Enough plugging, anyway sadly in the interest of fairness I have to report that this week has had a strange downside as i have discovered that i now get weird little bumpy itchy heat rashes on my skin mostly on the back of my hands and arms, i have no idea if it is diet related, has any one else had this ?? and if so do you know how to fix it ??

As always though the plus sides outweigh the weird bumpy skin down side. According to my scales yesterday morning i am now in the 13 stones ! it is only just (13st 12.5), but all the same i don't recall the last time i was under 14 stone it was definitely more than 12 years ago so thats good.

I Hope you are all well and staying out of both trouble and harms way..

p.s Firming cream experiment continues will let you know results when i am sure there are some lol

I am not sure i can cope with that sort of pressure lol and sorry i have not replied sooner let me reassure you that i have not been out looting from JD Sports or primark but have just been doing some mad hours at work in the last week, more t.v baking shows :-(

Speaking of motivation, I have been trying to read up on nutrition and all of that fo shizzle as i hopefully only have a couple more months on this diet before i get back to the real world and i am aware that the keeping it off bit is going to be the uber uber hard bit. Jessie 888 recommended a book to me called the Beck Diet Solution (train your brain to think like a thin person) its not a what to eat or what not to eat book but all about how to stick to a diet etc and i must say its brilliant. For anybody having difficulties, cravings, issues with motivation etc i urge you to get hold of a copy and give it a go.

Enough plugging, anyway sadly in the interest of fairness I have to report that this week has had a strange downside as i have discovered that i now get weird little bumpy itchy heat rashes on my skin mostly on the back of my hands and arms, i have no idea if it is diet related, has any one else had this ?? and if so do you know how to fix it ??

As always though the plus sides outweigh the weird bumpy skin down side. According to my scales yesterday morning i am now in the 13 stones ! it is only just (13st 12.5), but all the same i don't recall the last time i was under 14 stone it was definitely more than 12 years ago so thats good.

I Hope you are all well and staying out of both trouble and harms way..

p.s Firming cream experiment continues will let you know results when i am sure there are some lol

Hey hun... congrats on your 13 stone self!!! : )

Your hands.... u touching anything new at work... or suddenly working in the cold???

I get contact dermatitis every now and then and it sounds similar!!!

xxxxxx

Congratulation for getting into the '13's' ... it's a great feeling isn't it

and

the best thing, is we will only be there for a month !!! [not wishing to tempt fate and all that....]

Many thanks and keep plodding :wavey:

Your hands.... u touching anything new at work... or suddenly working in the cold???

I have been doing a lot of work outside recently and thanks to british summers it has ment going from boiling hot to cold to wet very wet and back to boiling again so that might be it. I do work outside a lot all year ever year though and never had this before... the mystery continues, going to ask my pharmacist tomorrow up until this point my skin has been so much better what with all the water drinking

btw... I have been doing some calculations, if there are 8 sausages in a lb then i have lost 464 sausages so far lol

Loved the sausage idea :rotflmao: made me almost fall off my chair laughing! .... Now I wonder ...

Just wanted to say Congratulations on this weeks weight loss - noticed this on your 'August Challenge' update. You are so going to achieve that [and you were brave enough to put !6lb and not 14 like the rest of us wimps !!! [Said with laughter, kindness and love just in case I offend anyone !! :pillowfight: - Sorry, honest!!] :happy036:

HeHe, I'm feeling mischeivious now...

I've lost 596 Dairylea Cheese Triangles
[now that sounds MASSIVE untill I worked out I've still got 1140 more to go!] :giggle:

HeHe, I'm feeling mischeivious now...

I've lost 596 Dairylea Cheese Triangles
[now that sounds MASSIVE untill I worked out I've still got 1140 more to go!] :giggle:

ummmm Dairylea lol brilliant, it is massive !! Always try to concentrate on what you have achieved already, not how far you still have to go. I lost another 32 sausages this week !!

Yeah they are less bumpy thank you Deezer, i asked the pharmacist and she thinks i may have become allergic to the effects of the sun !?! She gave me some cream and it has worked, bumps and itching reduced hopefully gone by the end of the weekend, fingers crossed.

Yeah they are less bumpy thank you Deezer, i asked the pharmacist and she thinks i may have become allergic to the effects of the sun !?! She gave me some cream and it has worked, bumps and itching reduced hopefully gone by the end of the weekend, fingers crossed.

Good stuff!!! ;)

Congratulations on the 'Great Sausage Drop'! :clap:' You are doing so brilliantly!

I am a bit sad today, i know i am thinking ahead but i have realised that i am not going to get to my goal before i go on my holidays on October the 2nd. Until today i have been clinging on to the hope that i might just do it but 33lbs in 7 weeks just isn't going to happen. Don't get me wrong i should still be about 6 stone lighter than i was by then, which is amazing, but i can't help be a little disappointed. It does also mean that you are not going to get rid of me for a good few months yet as i am going to be back here after my hols to loose the last little bit and whatever i put on in Vegas (you can have all you can eat ice cream for breakfast there lol). Anyway enough dwelling on slightly sad things it could be a lot lot worse..

Last edited:
I am a bit sad today, i know i am thinking ahead but i have realised that i am not going to get to my goal before i go on my holidays on October the 2nd. Until today i have been clinging on to the hope that i might just do it but 33lbs in 7 weeks just isn't going to happen. Don't get me wrong i should still be about 6 stone lighter than i was by then, which is amazing, but i can't help be a little disappointed. It does also mean that you are not going to get rid of me for a good few months yet as i am going to be back here after my hols to loose the last little bit and whatever i put on in Vegas (you can have all you can eat ice cream for breakfast there lol). Anyway enough dwelling on slightly sad things it could be a lot lot worse..

Please please dont be sad!!!! Look at what you HAVE achieved!!!! Write a list of all the things you have done....weight lost....clothes you have thrown away....clothes you have bought!!! It will be a very long list!!! You will look amazing!!!! You already do!!!! : )

Thank you Deezer, don't worry i am not properly sad. Just a little bit sad. I'll get over it, just having a rough couple of days, bit stressed at work, not enough hours in the day, people being knob heads, wondering why you bother, you know the score lol. It will all be fine just need to get this next week and half over with then it will all calm down hopefully and i will be back to my usual happy bunny stress free self. Hows things with you ? are you good ?

I'm good... same kinda stuff for me!!! Busy day off today and then back in tomorrow!!! Need to start earning those holiday ££££££££'s

Hehe!!!

watching the baking show i worked on on the telly box and i am sooooo proud i didn't eat any of those cakes they look bloomin delicious

Lilac - You sound just like me! , Soooo hard on yourself [stop it young lady !! :slap: [LOL]

Think we can be a bit ambitious! ... realised, it's a big ask for me to loose 17lb in the next 4 weeks [INCLUDING a week at refeed!] but one never knows ... :giveup: Maybe

Sorry about the stress at work - it can be the last straw but just look how well you've coped! :innocent0002:

T.E.Bear i have all my fingers and all my toes crossed for both of us

Back