Electric Lilac's diary

rach1987 said:
hi there just wondering what diet ur on , im on slimming world diet and no way have i ever lost that much in a week , well done hun for ur weightloss xx:D

Hiya, we are all on lipotrim diet chick, it's total meal replacement, 3 shakes a day with 3-4 L of water n nothing else. We get it from chemist. With lipotrim u can lose up to 1st a month n some people lose more.
Xx

OMG!!! what a transformation!! you look fantastic!

I'm loving your hair too - I think that will be part of the new me - new hair, new bod and new wardrobe! oh new credit card with unlimited spending!! hehe

keep up the good work - you're such an inspiration for us starting out once again!!

jane xxx

WOW congratulations on your weight loss! I'm just doing some research into Lipotrim as I am considering starting the diet and your diary has been very helpful.

WOW congratulations on your weight loss! I'm just doing some research into Lipotrim as I am considering starting the diet and your diary has been very helpful.

It definitely works hun ! Good luck on your journey. :D

Dx

I have neglected this site since christmas really and i'm sorry that i have missed out on all your goal reaching, amazing new pictures and general happiness I will endeavour to catch up with you all but can i just say peachpip, louloubelle, Dee look at you beautiful girls well done you amazing creatures thank you for inspiring me to get back on the wagon.

So obviously a lot has happened since i was last here I could bore you all for a day with excuses but i won't, I'm back with a stone and a bit to loose before i get back to where i left you all at in November and a further pesky stone to loose after that. I really am sorry to have missed all your news and i really regret disappearing from this site for so long....

anyway, should of, would of, could of's again..... 100% from now until goal got me some skinny minny wedding-dresses i need to get into :)

Welcome back!!

Your's was one of the diaries I read for thinspiration when starting on LT! Glad to see you here to finish your journey.

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding too!

Thanks Dusty,

So glad you found my diary useful and thank you for the warm welcome, i have been a bit nervous of poking my head back in here tail between my not as skinny as they were legs lol Since not being on this forum i have realised that it is the key to success and shall be hanging out here again and boring you all !!

Speaking of success look at you, you have done amazingly well, i look forward to getting to know you and the other "new" girls on here, can't wait xx

Huge congratulations!! And lovely to see you back. I'm off VLCD's for now and trying to work out the best way to get to tgt ( still got that stone to do!!!!) but I pop on every now and again to see how everyone is getting on.

You have been missed Lilac. The very best of luck with getting to tgt. Xxxx

hey hey Pamdev, good to see you and what a beautiful picture of you and your very gorgeous small people you look stunning. I am hoping this is the "one" i have been trying to get back on lipotrim (and failing) for a few weeks now but the new muffin tops that have appeared over my beautiful jeans have been a real motivator to finally give this thing another go properly, bad bad girl lol. I Hope you are well ? you will find a way to get that last stone off i know you will !

I have missed you all too (my fault i know) shouldn't have left it so long its so so nice to "see" you lot again xxx

I have neglected this site since christmas really and i'm sorry that i have missed out on all your goal reaching, amazing new pictures and general happiness I will endeavour to catch up with you all but can i just say peachpip, louloubelle, Dee look at you beautiful girls well done you amazing creatures thank you for inspiring me to get back on the wagon.

So obviously a lot has happened since i was last here I could bore you all for a day with excuses but i won't, I'm back with a stone and a bit to loose before i get back to where i left you all at in November and a further pesky stone to loose after that. I really am sorry to have missed all your news and i really regret disappearing from this site for so long....

anyway, should of, would of, could of's again..... 100% from now until goal got me some skinny minny wedding-dresses i need to get into :)

YAY!!!! So brill to see you back!!!

How are you my darling???

Wedding dresses you say????

Oooooh congratulations!!!!

You Lipotrimming babe???

X

Thanks Dee sorry for being so rubbish should have got in contact way way sooner, I'm good apart from roller coaster whiplash but hey thats my fault for having too much fun at Thorpe park this weekend (damn you stealth) lol !! Yes he popped the question when we went away to scotland planning a vegas wedding but we aren't in a hurry, v exciting indeed. Hows you ?? hope life is treating you better, been catching up on your diary am so proud of you, you amazing girl !! I'm finishing off the lipotrim i still have in cupboard and was going to carry on trimming but you have me all intrigued with this slim and save business... ummm decisions decisions does it taste better ?? I've just had some "chicken soup" it must taste better lol??

xxxxxx

Awwww hun its brill....

You can have 4 packs a day (Plus some veg) OR 3 packs and some protein and veg......

The flavours are so much better!!! The shakes are lovely, as are most of the meals and bars!!! Not tried the soups though!!!

The meal packs over veg are ace!!!!

Can't recomend it enough!!!

Lovely to see you about again!!!

This gives me happy!!!

X

ummm had a look at their website it looks exciting (well compared with Lipotrim) have you tried any that where horrible ?? So much choice !! is it one shake,one meal, one bar or doesn't it matter could you have three meals ?? sorry for questions but i can't see the answers on the site and you are my diet oracle after all Dee xxx

You can have whatever u want but your not supposed to have more than 1 bar a day!!!!! None I've had have been horrible, not tried the soups though!!!!!!!!!

Its so much easier to stick to although I think having done lipotrim it makes it a breeze!!!

Lol......... The porridge is one of my faves!!! X

Hiya Lilac ...Congrats :) ... I've had the soups and they are better than the chicken soup!!! ;) but I'm having 2 meals and 1 shake a day and the weight is coming off and I've managed to stay 100% whilst TOTM as well! Its much easier I found than sticking to LT ..I failed so many times to restart with LT not through lack of trying ...but now doing so much better on S&S :D and don't actually feel like I'm on a diet x x x

Oh the peer pressure lol, i have never been good with that !! Right i have ordered the taster pack, thanks girlies for the advice xxx

~lol~ Lilac ...NO pressure ;) just the want to lose weight ;) x x x

My order has been dispatched so excited two days back on lipotrim and the idea of a bar or meal OMG i'm salivating just thinking about it lol postage said 1 - 3 days fingers crossed its 1 please please please lol

Back