Electric Lilac's diary

Looking fab lilac!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

and for a bit of comparison ....

Last edited:
likewise 86alpzzyj likewise, look at you you beautiful thing you

Wow Lilac! What a transformation! Loving the new hair too - classy ! :D

Skinnie Minnie, gorgeous girlie!! X

Well blow me down!! What a transformation girl!! Just fabulous!! Look at that itty bitty waistline being shown off to perfection with a belt. Can't wait to be drawing attention to my waist too instead of trying to distract from it! You've done us proud babe and most importantly yourself. WOW!

W.O.W Lilac you look AMAZING honey :D ...congratulations on doing SO bloody well with the diet :) and giving so many of us the encouragement to continue as well x x x

thank you thank you....

Just popping in to say i have not left you all just had a mad busy week at work and now i have a mad busy couple of days playing out in manchester, will be back on monday so will catch up with all your goings on then, have missed you lot, hope you have all been behaving xxx

wow lilac you look amazing. everything looks amazing, loving the hair. keep up the good work hun. have a good time playing out:D:D:D:D

kerryxxx

thank you Kerry how is your bump ?? hope you are looking after yourself x

hi lilac. how was your weekend, did you play hard :D. bump is fine, i find out what it is on tuesday and will be exactly half way through. its gone so quick. i keep meaning to take photos, but i will do it this week and then add them.

hope your keeping well hun. how is the maintenence going. i found that bit the hardest.

keep going girl.

kerryxxx

Happy new year Lilac hope your keeping well x x x

Hello hello again, sorry not been on here for a while I have lot of catching up do I'm sure ... How are you all ??? hope you had lovely christmases and Very happy New years.

After having a very lovely time over my extended holiday period i am back on TFR to shift the few fun pounds and that pesky 11 lbs till i am at goal. I am hoping that a month will do it *fingers crossed*. So its day 3 again, again again for me, loving the sight of the scales going down again. Joy of Joys!! I will spend the evening seeing what you have all been up to when i catch up with your diaries... Have missed you x

wooooo hoooo ! 13lbs gone ! don't get me wrong day 3 and day 6 have been very hard this week for me, but wow so glad i have stuck it out so far, roll on week 2.:bliss:

hi there just wondering what diet ur on , im on slimming world diet and no way have i ever lost that much in a week , well done hun for ur weightloss xx:D

Back