Electric Lilac's diary

I went to go and see the Inbetweeners movie last night has anyone else seen it ??? the "fat girl" made me cry!! Anyway on a brighter note, another week down only one more to go before re-feeding for vegas. I am counting down the minuets lol Weigh in tomorrow not hoping for much, Totm, big loss last week etc but hey we will see, any smaller number on the scales will be celebrated !

good luck

hi hun. was the film good. we went to the traffotd centre today to watch planet of the apes. OH has already seen it once, what an amazing film. it really was. i felt like beating my chest like a silver back lol!

good luck on your weigh in tomorrow. ooohhhhhh. how many sleeps til vegas. my OH sister fought over there a few years ago. she loved it. and yes, i did mean she had a fight, she was a thai boxer, now just boxing.

good luck hun, keep up the good work

kerryxxx

Thank you lovely girls for your good luck wishing... 4 more pounds and i will have lost 6 stone, really want that to be tomorrow, but think i may have to wait until next week, oh well !

Kerry,

16 sleeps !!!! at the moment though i am more excited about the re-feed lol ummmm tuna only 8 sleeps til re-feed !! The film was good, funny, but not brilliant, just a long version of the telly show. Will have to go and see Planet of the apes next week i think my OH would love it!. I Have just been catching up with your diary so glad to see you are doing so well x

2lbs loss this week but its totm so not suprising, still 2lbs closer to goal so happy with that !

Hope the weigh-in went as you hoped Lilac! But as UK lady & I were saying, your happiness & how good you feel about yourself doesn't have to depend on numbers showing on an inanimate mechanical device
You're doing so so so well, I'm in awe of your determination & commitment :worthy::worthy::worthy:

x S

Oooh we must've been typing in unison there!! Well done! Another 16 sausages isn't it?!! Go girl :clap::clap:

hello Shivie,

How are you getting along ? thank you for your post, obviously 4lbs would have been nice as it would have taken me to six stone lost but 2lbs is ok with me, anything down is good! I could not agree more, as much as i am a naughty daily weigher inner, inanimate objects should not decide your mood. Its funny the closer the end gets the more impatient i am getting, 2lbs is 16 sausages though how can you be sad about that lol!

lol, i am at work so have been typing that message over the last 20 mins and hadn't seen yours about sausages until i pressed post !

super well done on the loss hun. 2lbs in the right direction. refeed next week and youll have hit 6 stone by then. keep it up youll be there in no time:D:D:D

kerryxxx

lol, i am at work so have been typing that message over the last 20 mins and hadn't seen yours about sausages until i pressed post !

Och we're on the same wavelength so Lilac!! :D
I'm doing grand thanks, fifth weigh-in coming up on Monday. Am hoping for about 4lbs too but will be happy with any loss as it's one step closer to another nip & tuck to the bridesmaid dress! My work trousers are definitely quite a bit looser today so I might even have to dig out some even smaller ones from my "just-in-case-I-ever-get-thin again" wardrobe!!
Have a fab weekend and don't worry...next week you'll most likely be OVER the 6 stone loss mark....flippin' amazing girlie!

xx S

just read all your diary and OMG can it really be possible that u've lost all that so quick???

Oh yes CherryGem, it really is possible, amazing isn't it !!!

Shivie, CherryGem, and Kerry (miss five stone to loose no longer !! You really need to change your name!) I can not tell you how lovely it is to read your messages of encouragement, thank you for taking the time to write them, its really appreciated x

Well done on your loss this week. as you say it going in the the right direction and that is the main thing. It's my turn tomorrow so fingers crossed I can also make the scales go down, even if only slightly!! Have a lovely weekend. xx

hahaha i keep thinking that, but nobody will know who i am. anyway, better wait and see how much weight i put on, i could be 8stonetolose before i know it lol!:D:D:D:D

kerryxxx

BOOM! 3 stone gone .... could not be happier

So, it turns out i lied, sorry people !! Because it turns out I could be happier !! Who knew ? Lol. According to my scales this morning I have now Lost 6 Stone !!! Bring on Fridays official weigh in !!

Back