Electric Lilac's diary

This dress has been the aim from the start

Attachments

• lizbeth dress.jpg
    lizbeth dress.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 50
its from pin up girl clothing i'm going to go bankrupt shopping on that site when i finish this diet lol already have a few dresses from there (sadly ish all too big now, although i am hoping my mum can take them in for me when she next comes to visit )

i have done it and finally bit the bullet adding another 7lbs to my target loss, it makes my ticker look a bit rubbish again lol but tomorrow is weigh day so hopefully it won't look rubbish for long

bloomin hell, i have just worked it out, when i get to my goal i will have lost 7stone 8lbs or 848 sausages, oh i can't wait

Re above post, have I just broken a rule mentioning food stuff??? If so sorry everyone.

lol you think you mentioning haribo is not ok but me counting my weight loss in sausages is ok, don't worry this is not the 100% TFR section in that bit you are not allowed to mention food, this bit you are fine x

Ahhh ok now. I had read on a thread that postings ha been removed and want quite clear what was what. Don't want to get removed when I need so much help!

you will get used to how this site works soon enough it can be a bit tricksy

Well done lady!!! hehe!!! 7stone!!! Thats bloody good going girl!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!! x

Well done lady!!! hehe!!! 7stone!!! Thats bloody good going girl!!! You should be so proud of yourself!!! x

not quite there yet deezer, the 7 stone 8lbs is my goal, only ( i say only lol) 5 stone 10 lbs so far. But thank you anyway

you are doing fantastic well done lady ;)

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3 - 11st 9lbs 4lbs lost
week 4

Thanks Deezer that is a lovely thing to say x

So my skin rash has been getting worse and i was wondering why this was the first summer that i have suddenly become allergic to the sun as the only thing i have changed is my diet so i wrote a little note to lipotrim.... it went like this

Hello,

I have been on lipotrim now for 17 weeks now ( and i love it, well the
results anyhoo) and have recently (in the last month) developed a itchy
bumpy skin rash all over my arms chest and back that my doctor has
informed me is the result of an allergy to the sun ( i know sun in
england who knew that could happen). I am 30 and have never suffered from
this before in any way and am a little confused as to why this has
happened for the first time now. The only thing i can think of that i
have changed is my diet and was curious to know if you knew of this as
side effect at all,

anyway thank you for time,

Rebecca

Ok so not very professional and maybe a bit too friendly but this was the reply i got ... not even a dear Rebecca ...

"The diet could not have had any effect on allergy at all. The diet is
enriched skimmed milk. There are no drugs or strange ingredients. It is
food. In the 30 years of my experience with these formulas, there has
never been such an effect reported."

does anyone else find that a bit curt or is it just me being over sensitive ??? to be honest I am hoping you do agree that is was a bit curt because i have already sent this back Lol

I wasn't accusing, i was just wondering, but thank you for the response brusque as it was

Last edited:
now i look at it again maybe i was being over sensitive whoops !

No no hun!!! I think they could maybe have been a bit moe sympathetic.... at the end of the day you buy their product and they have a certain duty of care to ensure your safe and well while your on it!!! I think i would have responded the same way!!!

Deffo could have been a bit nicer in response. Bet some wee jobs worth typed that mail. Also wanted to say huge congrats at getting into the 12's How exciting!!!! Well done you.

thank you lovely girls, yes Pamdev it is very very exciting the last time i was in the 12's i was 15 i think so 15 years ago, i love it !

Back