Electric Lilac's diary

New Dress

Little black dress

Last edited:
well done I love shopping now as well - do you find that you are a lot fussier now over what you buy - I am

I agree its because you can be i suppose, before i just bought what fitted now i can choose, i have been into shops i have never been into before, its all a bit brilliant ! I do need to get out of the habit of buying black though, its a tough habit to break it turns out lol

That LBD is STUNNING on you, you little minx!!! The shape shows off your teensy new waist to perfection! Wow girl! I'm getting emotional here, feel like you're all my new foster-sisters! xx

Little black dress

Oh my goodness Lilac..... how amazing are you???!!! Had a bad weigh in today... I wanted more than the 2lb loss after a couple of small amount weeks... was considering refeed... but after seeing this picture, suddenly I want to keep going!!!!! :D :D

hi lilac. that dress looks gorgeous on you. but do you EVER look at the camera. i can see your cheek bones but not from the front:mad:.

you need to show us your gorgeous face.

and by the way, i hope this doesnt insult you, but i LOVE your ass. i know, im female and i shouldnt be looking but daaaaaammmmmmmmm girl, you need to show that off. ;);););).

how many more sleeps. oohhhhhhh, bet your excited.

keep going hun.

kerryxxx

Thank you ALL for your very lovely comments, and especially you kerry for the ass comment, no i am not insulted far from it lol. I am so looking forward to seeing all of your respective pictures and i am so glad UKLady that you have decided not to give up, it is a little disheartening when you are loosing "little numbers" but they very soon add up to big numbers, very big numbers! I have to say although i am not quite there yet Lipotrim has been blooming brilliant for me so far, just wish i had done it sooner and this forum and all you lot, i feel like i have made friends for life, so glad i googled it and found this place.

I really and sincerely hope you all get the results you want and deserve. CherryGem lovely girl you really can do it, all of you can, in no time at all (really in the great big scheme of things) you will all be buying your own little black dresses and people will be saying about you the same wonderful things that you have all said to me. I realise i am gushing a bit now lol... but thank you...

P.S 12 sleeps WHOO HOO!! and i'll work on the looking at the camera thing, just getting over the having my picture taken at all x

Thank you ALL for your very lovely comments, and especially you kerry for the ass comment, no i am not insulted far from it lol. I am so looking forward to seeing all of your respective pictures and i am so glad UKLady that you have decided not to give up, it is a little disheartening when you are loosing "little numbers" but they very soon add up to big numbers, very big numbers! I have to say although i am not quite there yet Lipotrim has been blooming brilliant for me so far, just wish i had done it sooner and this forum and all you lot, i feel like i have made friends for life, so glad i googled it and found this place.

I really and sincerely hope you all get the results you want and deserve. CherryGem lovely girl you really can do it, all of you can, in no time at all (really in the great big scheme of things) you will all be buying your own little black dresses and people will be saying about you the same wonderful things that you have all said to me. I realise i am gushing a bit now lol... but thank you...

P.S 12 sleeps WHOO HOO!! and i'll work on the looking at the camera thing, just getting over the having my picture taken at all x
Be proud of what you have done lady!!! Look everyone including the camera in the eye and be proud!!!!!!!

finally excited about this diet and its all because of ye ladies and amazing pics x

You'll be a true Kilkenny cat before you know it...miaowww!! xx

well done your doing fantastic

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3 - 11st 9lb 4lbs lost
week 4 - 11st 5lb 4lb losti
week 5 - 11st 2ib 3lb lost part TFR and refeed

Whoo hoo last weigh in tomorrow before Re-feeding for my hols. I think i am more excited about the re-feeding than the holiday lol. I hope i don't mess it up i need to be able to get into my dress on the last night in Vegas and there is not a lot of room for extra pounds !!

Back