Electric Lilac's diary

you'll do it alright - just stay in control hon lol

weigh in -13st 1lb
week 1 -12st 4lb 11lbs lost
week 2 - 11st 13lbs 5lbs lost
week 3 - 11st 9lb 4lbs lost
week 4 - 11st 5lb 4lb losti
week 5 - 11st 2ib 3lb lost part TFR and refeed

Just stick religiously to the sheet and water hun!!! I lost 4lb on re-feed!!! Your gonna have SOOO much fun in vegas!! x

umm 1st day of re-feeding seared tuna and veg yum yum lol. I hope you don't mind but i'm still going to post here because i'll be back on tfr in two weeks. Officially another 4lbs down today so thats 656 sausages, the plane trip is going to be so much more comfortable than the last one i went on. 9 days till Vegas let the holiday shopping commence lol

umm 1st day of re-feeding seared tuna and veg yum yum lol. I hope you don't mind but i'm still going to post here because i'll be back on tfr in two weeks. Officially another 4lbs down today so thats 656 sausages, the plane trip is going to be so much more comfortable than the last one i went on. 9 days till Vegas let the holiday shopping commence lol
OMG i am so excited for you!!! Heheeee!!!

You are going to have such an amazing time!! : ) x

You should be SO proud of yourself...your an inspiration to me whose just starting out on her own lipotrim journey...1 way ticket this time :) x x

1 week today and i'll be in Vegas, have i told you i'm going to Vegas lol, this one time in Vegas !!! I'm a diet bore and a Vegas bore now lol !

Where are you going again??!! I can't wait to hear all about your travels. It's a place that's defiantly on my to do list. And you're going with a new figure too!!! No wonder you are so excited.

Have a great holiday Lilac :)

My old work trousers

I used to have to lie on the floor to do these up lol

Last edited:
He he another win !! I bloody love this diet !!

Lilac, you look absolutely amazing! You should be so so proud of yourself. No wonder you are so excited! I'm excited at thought of achieving what you have :) xxx

you will twinklecheeks you will, if i can do it you can and thank you x

Lilac I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve that photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl :D :D :D :D xx Which day do you leave for your hols??

Sunday the 2nd of october, think i am going to take my laptop with me though coz there is free WiFi and i need to be able to change my MP3 for my morning swim that i will be doing every day unless i'm soo drunk its dangerous lol Must be good, must do swimming, must not undo all the good work lol

Wow Lilac, amazing! :eek: :D :eek:

Back