Ellebears 8 in 8 World cup Final Challenge! starts 15/5/

Doubt it very much hun!! I think it's impossible to eat 3 courses breakfast lunch AND dinner and then have pizza at midnight 4 days running and lose weight!!! LOL!! Good luck for yours tonight!!!XXXXXXX

oh, well when you put it like that.....mmmm pizza!!! if i lose tonight i might have a treat :D will be online much later! x

Good Luck Allie! xx:D

All updated!! (I think)Congrats on the losses girls, Ellebear your close to the finish line already!!

wahoo congrats on your loss!!! first post updated :)

i lost 2lbs this week - hoorah!!! :D xxx

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, CONGRATS!!!! You deserve it so much, you're hot on my heels now, and we'll prob be on an even keel next Mon when I way!!! Defo 3 stone award for you next week young lady!!!X

Wahoo! That means you've done your 8 pounds, doesn't it?

no it doesnt hun - as i was brave (or stupid) enough to admit my 4lb gain in week one and ADDED that into the first week. So i had 12lb as my starting total not 8lbs - but ive lost 9.5lbs since then, so i have just 2.5 to go!!! wahoo!!!

and 5 weigh ins to do it - half a pound a week!!! :D

x

You have definatly had a great couple of weeks hun, its really falling off you now! hopefully the warm weather will help to as Im sure I dont get as hungry when its hot!

supportive as ever Snugs - i cant rep you today cos ive got to spread it around apparently!!! oo-er!

Im happy with the last 2 weeks progress, i hope i can get my sticker next week, but im predicting a STS - my body doesnt cope well with consistent losses!!! haha! x

lol...good point, I hope you had a Krispy Kreme for me last night as well x

Well done ladies. Keep up the good work :D I weigh in tomorrow, I had better lose 1lb so I can get my 2 and a half sticker!! That'll make me half way there!

Well done RW thats a brilliant loss, you girlies are all putting me to shame this challenge fingers crossed I manage a loss this week!

Back