Ellebears 8 in 8 World cup Final Challenge! starts 15/5/

Congrats on the loss becca, have updated the first post :)

got to say it again - everyone is doing fab!!! and the World Cup hasnt even started yet!!! xxx

I know I'm very pleased. It seem so a little crazy but I am more chuffed about the 1/2lb than I am the 2lb as I lost 2lb before but put it on but the half is further into my goal.

Does that make sense? :confused:

I know I'm very pleased. It seem so a little crazy but I am more chuffed about the 1/2lb than I am the 2lb as I lost 2lb before but put it on but the half is further into my goal.

Does that make sense? :confused:

That's a great attitude to have! Every 1/2lb makes you closer to T!! Well done!X

Well after the volcano ruined our trip to oz in april we are going in Jan so figured that i would set a target for then & 34lb didn't seem as scary as 2st 6lbs & i'm also 34 this year so thought it would be a good figure to aim at. I'm down to 32 1/2lb to lose now :)

wahoooo congrats maypole, have updated the first post :)

Well I gained 1lb this week! Really not all that bad considering my indulgence on the cruise last week!! The damage MUST have been worse than that so I think I've probably undone some of it in the last few days since I got home! Going for a goodun next week ladies!! Watch this space!!X

will update page one funcurls, you sound right back on track hun, good luck for next week x

Well weigh in day for me today, on week two of my medication now, dont feel as bloated but lets see what the scales say tonight...must admit if I have put anymore on I will be gutted because yet again this week I have given it 110%! Keep everything crossed for me guys :)

it might have!!! you got to stick at it this week - i want RESULTS or else! (do i sound scary enough???) haha! didnt think so......

Back