Ellebears 8 in 8 World cup Final Challenge! starts 15/5/

i think my scales are going the wrong way unless a miracle happens before Thursday night - ive eaten for England this weekend :( loved it, and back on plan now, but dont think i will undo the damage before then! xxx

Aww fingers crossed the results wont be too damaging ellebear xx

Even if you do get a little gain, you're a star and it'll come off and more before you know it!!

aww cheers Becca - i was just giving you all the heads up (that i might/probably will gain!) and yeah im back on it now - so cant see it sticking around for long!!! x

Well done Funcurls! xxx

Congrats on the losses funcurls and maypole all heading the right way for the 8lbs!
Claireybella a sts is just fine, happens to everyone at some point and if your good this week you might be pleasantly surprised!

As for me I lost 1/2lb this week, which I am happy with, still on the medication for at least another week but at least I'm not gaining...it is hard though I have totally cut out syns since my gain week but am determined to get through this few weeks. Although Friday is going to be a bad day...got a corporate evening in london for the England match, pimms and champagne reception followed by a meal...so will go for damage limitation me thinks!

Well done snuggs, youve done so well especially whilst being on meds, you should be super proud of yourself!
Im expecting a gain tommorow, dreaded * week is lurking and im feeling bloated as a whale!!! grrrr oh well, at least i'll know whats causing it!
xxx

for some reason my will power is stronger than ever, and I have more or less cut out syns and am living on speed food, I guess somehow its working

1lb on this week! Damn * week! Was hoping to get 2 off for me 5 stone sticky! Ah well, something to aim for next week I spose xxx

all updated girlies, onwards and upwards....pow pow pow!

Back