ProPoints Ellen's diary on her way to SIZE 10!!!

Thanks hon! My techno knowledge peaked somewhere in the 1990s I'm afraid.
So here is my cottage pie and there is still some left!

Attachments

• P1000551.jpg
    P1000551.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 44
Awwh you're welcome chickaboo! Mmm that looks delish ellen :D xX

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Mmmm cottage pie, one of my favourites!

Weigh in day tomorrow (actually today, got to go to bed yet), please dieting gods, let me lose more than 1lb.

Good luck today Ellen! :) x

Good luck Ellen x x

3lbs off today so that takes me down to 11st 6lbs. Yippee I am below eleven and a half stone and nearly at my 10% goal. Had a few sneaky peeks at the scales during the week and was only down 1lb so was delighted to be down 3lbs this morning. Went to the beach again today (it was almost deserted) and took my photo again as I want to keep a photo journal of my weight loss too. So here I am below on a not very sunny beach!

Attachments

• P1000561.jpg
    P1000561.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 52
Look at that mad man out in the water lol!!
Looking good El... I wanna be 11st 6 too!! :-( I'll get there eventually lol, you must be delighted. Only another half stone till you're in the 10s :D x

Yay for size 14s and 3lb loss!!! What a star xxx

Thanks Sar and Carly. I bought myself a bottle of Smirnoff Mojito as a reward but I haven't a clue how many points are in it.

Thanks Anna.

Saturday 30th July 2011
Skim milk for teas 1

2 boiled eggs 4
1 toast 2

1 toast 2
25g extra light Philly 1
Funsize Milkyway 2

Nectarine 0
Banana and ww vanilla yoghurt 1

Homemade Navarin of Lamb 8(yummy)
50g basmati rice 5

1 choc finger 1
Thorntons mini choc slab 3(gorgeous)
Sugar free jelly 0

Total 30 pps so 29/29 dailies used and I weekly used leaving 48 weeklies remaining.

I got the recipe for the Navarin of Lamb from a Rosemary Conley cookery book and it was delicious. Navarin is just a fancy term for a stew/casserole but the sauce is really thick and tomatoey and the lamb was really tender. Lamb made a nice change from all the chicken I have been eating but it is much higher in points so I wouldn't have it more than once a week. Will def be making this dish again though. I find it hard when I cook a recipe for four as I worry I will take more than my share when dishing out my portion but I am not going to sweat the small stuff.
Yesterday I made Dubchick's recipe for Chicken Carricatore and it was really nice. A lovely creamy sauce and the chicken is really moist because it is baked in a sauce. So these two are going on my list of regular dinners for certain. I am really enjoying this new enthusiasm for cooking, sure beats the takeaway food I used to gorge myself on. I just found a weight watchers recipe for mini baked cheesecakes and only 4 pps each! Bingo! Will certainly be making them next week. Stay posted for how they turn out LOL

Sounds delicious, could you post the recipes please x

haven't had naverin of lamb in years ..please post the recipe Ellen x

Back