Elle's- working on myself, for myself ,by myself

Back from a few unwell days still not 100./. But I'm well enough to continue so onwards and upwards

Back from a few unwell days still not 100./. But I'm well enough to continue so onwards and upwards

Hope you feel better soon and well done for sticking to plan whilst you recover. :)

Hope you feel better soon and well done for sticking to plan whilst you recover. :)
Thank you it's so hard I feel like my body is fighting me right now I just need to push back through the barriers and get back to the place I was 2weeks ago xxx

Another pt session at the gym I'm totally finished I feel like I could eat everything in sight but I'm not going to have another pint glass of water and have come to lay down as i have a bad headache

Another pt session at the gym I'm totally finished I feel like I could eat everything in sight but I'm not going to have another pint glass of water and have come to lay down as i have a bad headache

Sounds like you're doing really well and showing great resolve Elle!

Hope your headache doesn't stay too long :)

Thank you I'm finding I'm able to do a lot more then I thought I could all I do is say I can't and by the end Iv co pelted everything do I can is what I will use from now on

Back