Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

Heya
Oh thats good!! Sounds like you had a fun weekend :) without food tho :-(
I weighed myself last night before bed and i was more ? i weighed myself this morning and it was back to what i had lost! Im hoping to lose at least a little this week as i haven't been very good!
Im spacing my shakes out like this from today 9am-3pm-9pm so a 6hrs gap between each! And then plenty of water and tea in between or even black coffee!!
Im in London! I haven't been going out with friends lately because i don't want to be tempted to eat! I hope i don't become anti-social hehe!
My monday so far is good! In being good and had my shake at 9-9.30am and now am drinking water every time i feel a pang of hunger!!
How is your Monday?!
Love pings

Hey pings, so yeah the fluctuations are apparently due to the weight of the water you drink but it's so annoying cus mine changes by like 5lbs! and I kind of feel bloated and bleuch in the evenings, like sloshing about almost! I get 4 products a day cus i'm over 5ft8 so I have them 9am, 1pm, 5pm, 8pm usually I find the gap between lunch and dinner the hardest!

Weigh in is tommorow i'm nervous, also was considering getting some of the bars this week but hear they affect your loss?
not sure if thats true

How are you doing?

Re bars, they haven't affect my losses, I have one a day and love it. I love the peanut and mint crunch. Go for them :)

Wk 1 -8lb
Wk2 -6lb
Wk3 -3lb
Wk4 -4lb
Wk5 -3lb
Wk6 -3lb

I may have to start the bars next week or even start the ss+ as i cannot remain hungry for a long time now!!
I really just hope it doesnt effect my weight loss!!
My next weigh in is on thursday!!
I doubt i have lost any weight this week as i havent been very good!! But i shudve maintained what i lost!!

Re bars, they haven't affect my losses, I have one a day and love it. I love the peanut and mint crunch. Go for them :)

Thanks Liz! I want to try the famous lemon bar lol

Hey Pings,

Yeah I might add a couple of bars in next week to add a bit of variety starting to get bored of the shake flavours except my beloved chocolate mint!

My CDC comes at 2pm so will update you guys then :) I am hoping for -4lbs

Hi Ellie,

Just read your blog, you have done sooo well 10lbs gone!! Amazing. I start the cambridge on friday for the 4th time over the years :-/ I managed to keep it off but then i just went down eating junk again so piled it back on OOOPS!
Determined this time but unsure whether to do SS or SS+ this time because i want to still go to the gym.. hmmmm. I have 3 stone to loose but hope to be a smaller size come easter as i have planned a night out with a friend, so would like to feel better in myself. Let us know how you get on with your weightloss and goodluck hun xxx

Hi Ellie,

Just read your blog, you have done sooo well 10lbs gone!! Amazing. I start the cambridge on friday for the 4th time over the years :-/ I managed to keep it off but then i just went down eating junk again so piled it back on OOOPS!
Determined this time but unsure whether to do SS or SS+ this time because i want to still go to the gym.. hmmmm. I have 3 stone to loose but hope to be a smaller size come easter as i have planned a night out with a friend, so would like to feel better in myself. Let us know how you get on with your weightloss and goodluck hun xxx

Hey Ciara, Thank-you! I have now lost 1st in 2 weeks, yipee! Kind of sad the loses will be slowing down but hoping I can still hit 3-4lbs a week!
Is it harder starting SS again or is it easier because you know what to expect?

I'm sure you'll do amazing either way! You can totally slim down for easter :)

So we are on day 14 or the end of week 2 and I have now officially lost 1 stone, showing 16st 8lbs on my CDC scales (16st7lb on mine but oh well!) Feeling a lot better now I know that my weight fluctuations are normal :)

Come on week 3!

How are you all doing?

Hey ellie!!
That is brilliant! Congratulations! My scales showed id lost a bit in the morning and then now I've put on some weight again lol..so i guess ill wait for tomorrow and see what happens! Although my weight loss wont be that great!! But i can feel that the top of my hips have gone in! Yay!
Ill let you know what happens tomorrow!!
Pings ?

Hey pings hoping for a loss for you, even a little one is still a loss :) You've done so great to get yourself back on track, I know I would find it hard to not let one bite turn into the whole plate!

I'm trying to finish off my last 2 packets of yucky leek and potato soup! I can't bear to waste them even if it is only £4 lol so forcing myself to eat them and rewarding myself with a chocolate mint shake in the evenings if I eat them!

Hey ellie
so i had my weigh in today and i have only lost 1.5lbs :sigh: but i guess something is better than nothing right?
how has your week been so far? my consultant told me to try ss+ and see how that works for me plus she has also given me bars to try this week so im hoping week 3 is a bit better than week 2!!
bring on week 3 :)
pings

Hey Ciara, Thank-you! I have now lost 1st in 2 weeks, yipee! Kind of sad the loses will be slowing down but hoping I can still hit 3-4lbs a week!
Is it harder starting SS again or is it easier because you know what to expect?

I'm sure you'll do amazing either way! You can totally slim down for easter :)

Uhmmm i think personally any diet is hard to start again but im focused and i know i want to lose this weight once and for all. I think i will find it easier because me and my partner are saving really hard for a mortgage so nights out whether its drinking or meals are rare so there will be no temptation but hoping the confidence will make me feel better once i start losing. Well done on your stone loss... that is really inspiring. I know this sounds daft but do you feel lighter? makes you more determined. Dont be put off over the next few weeks as the weight loss wont be as high but you will still be losing it. I was looking at my old stats and in 10 weeks i lost 2 and half stone. That isnt bad going. How are you finding it? any hunger pangs or? xxx

Hey ellie
so i had my weigh in today and i have only lost 1.5lbs :sigh: but i guess something is better than nothing right?
how has your week been so far? my consultant told me to try ss+ and see how that works for me plus she has also given me bars to try this week so im hoping week 3 is a bit better than week 2!!
bring on week 3 :)
pings

Hey pings! yup every little helps! I heard 1lb of fat is equivalent to 3 sticks of butter! and thats now gone forever :)

I'm feeling pretty good been having some of my shakes hot like a hot chocolate, going to try the bars next week I think, let me know if any flavours are good!

Uhmmm i think personally any diet is hard to start again but im focused and i know i want to lose this weight once and for all. I think i will find it easier because me and my partner are saving really hard for a mortgage so nights out whether its drinking or meals are rare so there will be no temptation but hoping the confidence will make me feel better once i start losing. Well done on your stone loss... that is really inspiring. I know this sounds daft but do you feel lighter? makes you more determined. Dont be put off over the next few weeks as the weight loss wont be as high but you will still be losing it. I was looking at my old stats and in 10 weeks i lost 2 and half stone. That isnt bad going. How are you finding it? any hunger pangs or? xxx

I dont feel lighter yet but I do feel the inch difference, like if I put my hands on my hips I can feel that there is less, not much but still pretty exciting :) yeah as long as it's still coming off instead of piling on then I am happy :) no not really and hunger pangs, get a little cloudy headed sometimes but usually if I drink more it goes away, when are you starting again?

I dont feel lighter yet but I do feel the inch difference, like if I put my hands on my hips I can feel that there is less, not much but still pretty exciting :) yeah as long as it's still coming off instead of piling on then I am happy :) no not really and hunger pangs, get a little cloudy headed sometimes but usually if I drink more it goes away, when are you starting again?

Yeah every little helps!! I also feel a bit gone from my hips so im happy and a few people have said i look different but they cant point out what is different hehe!!

Hey ciara when do you start? Ill try to be good next week hehe im hoping to get a lot of motivation from here ?

I have to keep reminding myself to drink water all the time!! It does get a bit difficult after a while hmmpphhh
But hey its all for a better us ?

Yeah every little helps!! I also feel a bit gone from my hips so im happy and a few people have said i look different but they cant point out what is different hehe!!

Hey ciara when do you start? Ill try to be good next week hehe im hoping to get a lot of motivation from here ?

I have to keep reminding myself to drink water all the time!! It does get a bit difficult after a while hmmpphhh
But hey its all for a better us ?

Hey Ladies

I think last time i used this forum it helped me SOO much because we are all in the same boat. we should spur each other on and i think help us get to where we want :) I saw my consultant last night and my god im at my heaviest.. ever :( Starting the week off on SS with a Banana tetra brick this morning :) Cant wait for the bars in the next couple of weeks.. they are lovely :) Inch loss always better i think.. because it makes you look better. I dont want to wish my life away but roll on next thursday already haha. How are you guys today? xxxx

Hey you both :)
How was your day?
Ive had a slow uneventful day! Trying to stick to water and shakes but also had a small meal of grilled chicken and vegs!!

Hey you.

My days going OK, felt a little sick yesterday but feeling OK today. Day 2 and wishing it was day 22 haha. I may jump on the scales tomorrow and see what my scales are reading so far.... OR do I wait until Thurs? :-/xxx hope everyone's doing OK and sticking to plan xxx:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I started on 11th Feb, and lost 7lbs in my first week. 10lbs is an amazing loss for your first week. Hope you are doing well and keep us updated on your weight loss journey. I had a lemon bar for breakfast today. I am on nights tonight so going to have my 2nd shake about 4.30pm, and then my last shake at about midnight. 100% so far but I do crave food (kebab, chips & cheese etc.) when I am on my days off. But I keep strong and drink loads of water to ease the hunger. Hope you are all doing great

Shane!

Back