Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

Ok well I'll keep that in mind if I need a change, I I change to her you can maybe get a referral perk too?

How is everyone doing today? Claire did you have a WI yesterday?

You know im thinking of slowly adding cardio to my routine! Would that be bad or good?

I'm taking 30 mins exercise most days since the start of week three. It made very little difference on the scales but a massive difference in inches lost.

You know im thinking of slowly adding cardio to my routine! Would that be bad or good?

Yeah I think it could be good, if you try a little and build it up :) I'm so fricking tired at the moment the thought of doing any cardio makes me shiver! It's mostly from stress though as I have exams coming up and I always get really drained!

Anyone else has WIs this week?

Yeah I think I'm gunna also give exercise ago on week 3. Ellie just listen to your body and do it when you are ready ;) you'll burn yourself out by taking too much on xxx my WI yest 10 pounds xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Woo well done Ciara! Yeah that's my plan I walk everywhere which is always at least 40mins a day so that is something! Will add to that when I feel I can :)

Weekend, weekend, weekend! What is everyone up to?

Waiting for the Cambridge lady to arrive with my first weeks stock and getting nervous about starting this journey!!!

Good luck today vdub when are you officially starting? X

Thanks Stacey! I can't decide if I should officially start today or tomorrow. I want to start tomorrow cos my boyfriend wants to take me out for lunch and its so lovely and sunny, but I want to start today cos I dont want to feel like I am putting it off!

Ooh exciting Vdub, I would say have the lunch and start tomorrow, I think it's better to start with a full day, although the only thing would be what is your day like on Monday/Tuesday in case you get any side effects before you enter ketosis, the earlier you start the more likely you will be in ketosis earlier on in the week

Let us know what you decide and if you have any questions just ask!

Ooh exciting Vdub, I would say have the lunch and start tomorrow, I think it's better to start with a full day, although the only thing would be what is your day like on Monday/Tuesday in case you get any side effects before you enter ketosis, the earlier you start the more likely you will be in ketosis earlier on in the week

Let us know what you decide and if you have any questions just ask!

Decided to start tomorrow. I want to wake up on the morning and get on with it for the whole day. I will be in work monday/tuesday, but have a fairley quiet week, so hopefully, will get on ok. Also because f my bmi, I have been put on 4 sachets and 1 pint of skimmed milk, so it might not be too bad.

How are you getting on? Do you find the weekends more difficult.

Hey Vdub yeah starting with a full day is a good plan! are you nervous? You will be fine! and yeah I didn't really have any bad days in my first week was pretty lucky! It usually depends what i'm doing but yeah it can be hard if you are not doing much because if i'm bored I tend to want to eat, and weekends used to be for going out for dinner or go drinking with friends and stuff and can't really do that atm, but right now i'm studying for major exams so was 9-5 in the library today with my roomate so that is a good distraction at least and can have my shake their as I have a shaker bottle and none of my friends are going out much atm because they are studying so i'm not missing much!

Ok well I'll keep that in mind if I need a change, I I change to her you can maybe get a referral perk too?

How is everyone doing today? Claire did you have a WI yesterday?

Hiya, yeah, but I totally forgot to post my loss. 2lbs down, which I was very happy with as I was due on my TOM. I then had 24hrs off plan as I was at a wedding yesterday, so we'll see what effect that has this week.

Well done everyone on your losses this week. Everyone's doing so so well!

Hey Vdub yeah starting with a full day is a good plan! are you nervous? You will be fine! and yeah I didn't really have any bad days in my first week was pretty lucky! It usually depends what i'm doing but yeah it can be hard if you are not doing much because if i'm bored I tend to want to eat, and weekends used to be for going out for dinner or go drinking with friends and stuff and can't really do that atm, but right now i'm studying for major exams so was 9-5 in the library today with my roomate so that is a good distraction at least and can have my shake their as I have a shaker bottle and none of my friends are going out much atm because they are studying so i'm not missing much!

Just think Ellie, by the time your exams are over and the weather gets better, you are going to be looking so hot and feeling fabulous! You can do this. Dont sacrifice a skinny summer for a plate of chips! its not worth it. You have nearly done 1 month!

I do feel nervous but i also feel really really motivated. I actually can't wait until tomorrow. I went out for lunch and totally did not enjoy it at all. I just wanna shift this weight asap!

Hiya, yeah, but I totally forgot to post my loss. 2lbs down, which I was very happy with as I was due on my TOM. I then had 24hrs off plan as I was at a wedding yesterday, so we'll see what effect that has this week.

Well done everyone on your losses this week. Everyone's doing so so well!

Well done!! TOM is the worst isnt it? It is also mine and I am a bit annoyed that its also the time of my first WI, i tend to put on about 3-4lbs during this time!

How do you feel when you go off plan? Do you enjoy it or do you feel guilty?

I don't feel guilty at all. I view this diet as a choice that I've made, so if I choose to eat something, that's ok. I try to make relatively sensible choices when I'm off-plan. Getting back on plan is the important bit.

I think it's important to cultivate the attitude that we are in control of the food we put in our bodies and not the other way round.

Just think Ellie, by the time your exams are over and the weather gets better, you are going to be looking so hot and feeling fabulous! You can do this. Dont sacrifice a skinny summer for a plate of chips! its not worth it. You have nearly done 1 month!

I do feel nervous but i also feel really really motivated. I actually can't wait until tomorrow. I went out for lunch and totally did not enjoy it at all. I just wanna shift this weight asap!

Yup I finish my exams and my first 12 weeks of soul source on the same week, me and my room-mate a planning a weekend away in london to celebrate, then going to have a week or two on step 2 (chickeeeeeeen!) and then probably back down to soul source til I hit my target weight or am at least within 1st of it :)

It's not even chips i'm craving now its like big salads and chicken and stuff (oh and popcorn but I seriously love popcorn it's my favourite food!)

You sound like you have a great attitude VDub and that really is the first big step before you even start! You can do this I know you can :girlpower:

Well done claire! I love that attitude too, you're right our bodies and food choices is nobody's but ours!

And yeah it is annoying when TOM affects the scales but I always just think it will make next weeks loss even better because you will have your actual weight lost plus tom weight going back to normal? if you see what I mean, it all works out in the end you will still have lost just as much with TOM it's just harder when all you want is chocolate!

Well done claire! I love that attitude too, you're right our bodies and food choices is nobody's but ours!

And yeah it is annoying when TOM affects the scales but I always just think it will make next weeks loss even better because you will have your actual weight lost plus tom weight going back to normal? if you see what I mean, it all works out in the end you will still have lost just as much with TOM it's just harder when all you want is chocolate!

I'm dreading my TOTM not only because it will show on the scales but it's also when I want a major pig out! That's going to be a testing week :) xx

Back