Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

How is everyone doing?

Pings are you starting SS again?

VDub how was your first day!?

Stacey/Claire/Ciara/Shaun how are you guys doing! When is your next WI?

sending you all good vibes :vibes:

aww u sound so sweet lol. I'm glad ur doin so well. I'm starting again for the 100th time Lool.

Hey

Im on ss for one day and ss+ for the other so in alternating! Im hoping that works!
But i still cannot control the hunger pangs!!
Hows everyone else doing?

Aww thanks! Is this your first week back on it? You can do it :)

Hey pings, ooh that's interesting! Hope that works for you :) cant wait for wednesday as I ordered some bars woo! I'm doing okay, more hungry lately than I have been before!

How is everyone doing?

Pings are you starting SS again?

VDub how was your first day!?

Stacey/Claire/Ciara/Shaun how are you guys doing! When is your next WI?

sending you all good vibes :vibes:

Hiya. Doing well, thanks. I'm still doing SS+ at the minute - still amazed at how much I can eat, and struggling to fit in my three products. I've split my food in two, and have a breakfast in the morn and tea at night.

Not weighed myself yet since eating the other day at the wedding, but hopefully it won't have had too much of an impact. I don't think I'm back in ketosis yet, but should be back in soon, I hope.

That's good :) yeah SS+ sounds so good lol but trying to stay on SS as long as I can stand it haha

Hiya. Doing well, thanks. I'm still doing SS+ at the minute - still amazed at how much I can eat, and struggling to fit in my three products. I've split my food in two, and have a breakfast in the morn and tea at night.

Not weighed myself yet since eating the other day at the wedding, but hopefully it won't have had too much of an impact. I don't think I'm back in ketosis yet, but should be back in soon, I hope.

Scratch that! Back in ketosis! Yeah, baby! :)

That's good :) yeah SS+ sounds so good lol but trying to stay on SS as long as I can stand it haha

I did the same, then when I got to within about 1st of bmi 25 I thought I'd just go for it. It's great so far.

Yeah good plan! and you still get good losses on SS+ cus it's still soooo much less than what I would usually eat

Ok so perhaps TMI but having my first really bad side effects :( been constipated for a few days, took some senokot, and passed today and had a lot of blood in my stool, think being constipated has given me haemorrhoids :sigh:

I totally freaked out and ran to my roommate who gets them all the time and said thats what it sounded like to her, I thought I had bowel cancer for a good minute!

Haha and just found this smiley which has made me laugh :sick0019:

Hi Claire :) and everyone

Sorry guys I've been really busy the past couple of days. Feeling a little hungry today but I'm focused. Weighed myself this morning and apparently I have lost a stone. Yay :) my official WI is tomorrow eve but you guarantee I'll weigh heavier with clothes on and being on fluids all day. How's everyone doing? Has anyone else downloaded that weight loss spreadhsert on my thread? I bloody love it :) keeps me on the straight when I see the figures xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Ciara,

Just had my weigh in and only down 2lbs this week :( and apparently up 2 inches! but ive been having really bad toilet trouble this week so CDC thinks theres a lot of water retention going on, need to up my water intake and try and sort the constipation

Yea I downloaded it but i'm not really sure how to work it lol! It confused me, good luck for your official WI :)

I think the sames going on with me Ellie, don't even think I'll lose 2lbs so well done! Shane it's only my week 2 :( x

Aw Stacey, it sucks cus you know youre doing everything the same and one week you lose like 7-10lb then the next like 1-2lb! And I hate having tunmy pain, feels like TOM all the time atm!

I know! You do everything right, no cheating or eating anything, and it feels like it's for nothing, it feels like I've just eaten a shed load of white bread and pasta allll the time. I'm going to ask my cc tomorrow what I can do about it because my motivation is dropping by the hour! Unlike my weight unfortunately. Oh wellll just got to keep going on anyway. It's my totm in 2 weeks so hoping I've sorted it out by then. X

For toilet issues buy the fibre from your CDC & put it in your shake once a day every day.

Also drink green tea - that'll also make you use the toilet.

You won't always lose high numbers its generally once the 1st/2nd week & then it'll be 2's and 3's a week max.

However on what other diet would you lose 8lb+ in a week?

Just stick to it & drink your water and you'll be fine!

:) xo

Thanks vita! I will try the green tea and just picked up some cambridge fiber today! Yeah I know it would be unrealistic and unhealthy to lose more than a few pounds a week Its just a bit of a downer when you've had a tough week and your numbers aren't as good because of something like constipation! But definately plan to keep going and hoping for good loses next week :)

Yeah I will see how the fibre and tea helps first, had my first bar today! First time I've chewed something in 4 weeks felt so weird :)

Back