Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

Hey Guys!

How's everyone doing?!

I'm busy studying for exams (again!) as I have one on Easter Monday :( so no relaxed Easter weekend for me but did have a little egg hunt with my wee bro and sis, and I got a Lush egg bath bomb at the end as i'm off the choc! Used it last night and it was fabulous, hope you are all doing ok avoiding the choc and roasts!

Don't have my next official WI til wednesday evening but by my scales I am now over the -3 stone so I thought i'd post a little piccy update! scuse the pants!
The belly is still very 'muffin toppy' from the side, fitting a size 14-16 on top but still a 16-18 on the bottom down from 20 and 22 respectively :)

3stoneWL.jpg

Also my 'chins' are not budging! anyone know any good exercises to reduce a double chin? don't want a saggy skin chin!!

Wow!!!!!!! Your pics are soooo inspirational! Great stuff!

I lost 4 lbs last week! Next weigh in is Monday and I'm hoping to be in the 12s :) it has gone quickly but I'm still impatient.

I'm spending Easter weekend by myself....is a little sad but at least there's no temptation!

that's great! hopefully you will get in the twelves at your weigh in, I can't wait to see what the official scales say because I havent has a proper weigh in for 4 weeks cus I was away then my CDC was!

haha aww yeah i've come back to my flat now to study so said goodbye to the parents before my mum started cooking to avoid all temptation!

Yey! Look at you! You look amazing! Well done and fingers crossed for the weigh-in.

Wow Ellie, definitely fantastic to avoid the Easter treats! You look amazing in those pics, very impressed at my end :)

Thanks Jo, I can't believe i'm going to actually have proper before and after pics this time! Tried other diets before and never got far past the 2nd pic and then back up again, a stopped taking before pics in the end but this time I knew it would be different!

Well I'll definitely look forward to seeing your 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th pictures! Keep strong as you're looking stunning already.

Hey guys so the official verdict was 14lbs in the 4 weeks I was away, one of which on step 2, Yay!

I have a planned day off next week for my university ball so having a cheeky 3 course meal

SO EXCITED haha

what is everyone up to?

ooh also I am now exactly half way on my ticker! exciting

new mini goal is 10lbs in 3 and a half weeks as I am going to a Katy Perry concert with my sis! and that will take me to -4st :eek:

Woo Ellie 14lbs is so great especially with a step 2 week! You're doing so so well, not far off a BMI of 25 at all!

thanks guys, will be interesting as it gets closer to summer to see what motivates me more, swimsuits or ice cream lol

You can have both in moderation ;)

Hey Guys

How is everyone doing?

A little photo update as I had my college ball last night last year was a size 22, this year a size 14 after 12 weeks on SS :)

collegeballWL.jpgcollegeballWL2.jpg

Wow you're looking amazing! You must have had such a great feeling putting on that gorgeous dress! You on track for your Katy Perry goal?!

You look amazing !! In such a small amount if time , this diet is fab
On day 5
Starving today lol , I'm on step 2 had slightly more chicken than I usually have but I don't have my milk allowance so should still b within calories
Looking forward to weighing on wed , hopefully I will b in the 17s or bang on 18 xx

Well done Tor137! Promise that by day 7 you'll be through the worst of it, and after a couple of weeks it'll feel totally normal. As long as you stick 100% you'll have great losses and psychologically its so much easier that way.

Thanks Jo , I know I'll feel much better once the first few weeks are over and people are noticing the weight loss
I haven't told any1 except friends and bf and mom that I'm doing this so will b nice when I go to work and say , Ohh yeah iv lost 2 stone on Cambridge lol xx

Back