Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

Ellie! You look amazing! Well well well well done! What a star!

Day 24 and lost 18lbs so far :) So you're really not far off that 2 stone mark if you stick at it! If you're 100% I'm sure that'll be gone in 6/7 weeks. Its an amazing feeling when people first notice, such a great motivator!

Wow you're looking amazing! You must have had such a great feeling putting on that gorgeous dress! You on track for your Katy Perry goal?!

Hey Jo, yes fingers crossed should still be on track, was a night off last night while I was at the ball as I had the meal and was drinking! A deserved little break now back on it and chugging the water to nurse my hangover! Hoping it doesn't set me back too much but what will be will be it was a great night :)

You look amazing !! In such a small amount if time , this diet is fab
On day 5
Starving today lol , I'm on step 2 had slightly more chicken than I usually have but I don't have my milk allowance so should still b within calories
Looking forward to weighing on wed , hopefully I will b in the 17s or bang on 18 xx

Hello Tor, yes the first week is pretty tricky but the good thing is it only gets easier in terms of actual hunger, I feel fit as a fiddle these days with just my 3 products it's only psychological when I crave things! Hope you get a good result on your first WI :)

6lbs loss this WI, 5lbs more for 4 stone!

How is everyone else getting on?

Hey Ellie and Co. .. so sorry I haven't been on here for a good month but wow what amazing results on 4 weeks. Ellie you look fab... teeny size 14... how do you feel? I bet you are getting so many compliments?

I haven't been an absolute angel the past few weeks but I do tend to get back on it. So far I've nearly lost 2 stone and hoping to be in the 11s next week. How's everyone doing? Xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey guys so according to my scales I just hit my -4stone mark, 4 days before Katy Perry so very happy, official weigh in not til next wednesday though :)

How is everyone doing?

Woo hoo that's so great! Such a good idea to have a goal date so little cheats are less tempting as you know every day is valuable!

You wanting to lose much more?

Yeah I have 7 stone to lose in total so 3 more :) getting there!

Lovely Ellie! How was Katy Perry? Did you have an amazing blow out? I'll live (eat!) vicariously through you! Back on plan now?

Hello jo didn't actually go off plan for Katy Perry, was an amazing gig though! Having one WHOLE week off plan while im on holiday well I say off plan still having 2 products for breakfast but having lunches dinners I am so ridiculously excited haha don't even care if I gain because Its my only holiday this summer til uni again in september and will be on plan til then!

Weighed in today at 13st 6lbs so now officially 4st down :)

Wow thats dedication! You seem so committed I'm sure you'll have no problem enjoying your break and then getting straight back on it! So make the most of your break, because you'll totally deserve it :)

Thanks! I was thinking about trying to do it on plan but I figure its better to do a whole week of just having what I want then getting back on it and sticking to it than getting fed up being on it for so long and just starting to cheat every other day etc! Fell off the wagon a little last night, went to a harvey nichols event to get some new makeup goodies but the food court was doing free samples and free wine, couldnt resist lol, made several trips round the chocolate counter haha

Oooh that sounds lovely! Thing is, the weight loss and plan should be for life, and anything you can do to make it a success, can only be good :)

Hello ladies, sorry it's been a while, how is everyone doing? I'm finding it really slow at the moment, don't know wether its because i'm finished uni so i don't have much to do so I spend a lot of time thinking about my next products and it can be a long day! Ended up making a couple of mistakes so have now moved up to step 2 to try and curb the cravings!

I'm at 12st13lbs now so 6lbs more til ive lost 5 stone and 1st more til I am in the healthy BMI!

a photo update!
383860_10152041022375402_1095091627_n.jpg10426705_10203191757728070_8417284605293922827_n.jpg

hey guys a -5st photo update!
5stonelost.jpg

crazy stuff, doing step 2 atm :)

How is everyone doing? any newbies lurking please say hi!

Back