Ellie's Cambridge Weight Loss Diary - *7 Stone Pics!!*

Hi Elibah, WOW you have done so well! and so brave putting on a lingerie pic! look how slim you are- it's amazing to see the transformation! Your legs look so trim and your waist is literally half the width! amazing - really well done! its so inspiring to see pics. I'm in my third week, started on SS but have gone to SS+ but tsill feeling in control and positive! Thanks for sharing and keep it up!

Wow fantastic Ellie, well done you?

Just started step 2 on day 2 and finding hard already. Any tips?xx

You look absolutely phenomenal! There's no way someone would know that was the same person :)

You still going strong now you're a skinny Minnie?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wow! I started today and have exact same starting weight and goal weight as you. This is just what I needed to see.
thank you for sharing

Hey Guys sorry i've been MIA since i've last been on i've moved house and started a new job so crazy busy times the last few weeks!!

Kitty, the lingerie pics kind of moritfy me but I find them the most inspiring cus there is no hiding and I want to help others so I just braved it haaha! And thankyou Tor!

Pops78 and Ampaulin1 how are you girls doing?! I loved when people had similar start weights to me cus it was good for comparison!

I'm not going to lie to you guys the last couple of weeks has been pretty tough! I've had the stress of moving plus starting a new job and so there was a lot of pressure to go out with new co-workers for meals and drinks and stuff and I just caved cus I wanted to get to know people! But now I am a bit more settled I am determined to get back on it because I still have 30lbs to go!!

I really love to hear how you guys are getting on it helps me stay motivated so please reply!

Coming to the end of week 4 and I'm 8kg lighter. Wooohoooo!!!!!

You will soon be back on track when things settle down

Keep going hun xx

That's amazing Pops! How are you finding it now? A little easier I hope!

Hi guys. So im new to this forum.. thought I would message as you have all done so well. Started my 2nd attempt at cambridge today... currently weighing in at 20stone. Not great, especially at 26 years old!! Im freaking out about the amount of weight to lose. I was wondering if you guys have any tips? Xxx

Hi guys. So im new to this forum.. thought I would message as you have all done so well. Started my 2nd attempt at cambridge today... currently weighing in at 20stone. Not great, especially at 26 years old!! Im freaking out about the amount of weight to lose. I was wondering if you guys have any tips? Xxx

Drinks lots of water and seek advice here or from your consultant all the time. What plan are you doing? It does get easier, I'm on the end of week 3 now and feel so much more energised even without food

Thank you. Because I have a bmi over 40 I am on 4 shakes a day and 1/2 pint of milk.... ill be swishing by the end of the day! X

Danig I started on 4 products because of my height but I cut down to 3 :) how are you finding it?

Well im on day 2 and im feeling shaky and struggling to concentrate but my body is used to my old diet of mainly junk food and sugar so I guess its to be expected. I need to keep the end goal in the front of my mind. You have done so well.. youre inspirational!

Ellie you look absolutely amazing chick well done. I don't have chance to pop on here much but it's nice to see you doing so well. I've been off plan for a bit and my consultant has been away for 6 weeks - ran out of products for 2 weeks. So far managed to jump on the healthy eating last week and lost 5 lbs so you can still keep it off when you decide to move on from the Cambridge =D back on shakes next Thurs to help lost my last stone. Good luck to everyone xxx and keep those updates coming Ellie xxx

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Danig! Yeah the first few days are the hardest while you're body adjust after that it's just mind over matter, you want food because you think you want it rather than actually feeling hungry if you get me?

Ciara! nice to hear from you how are you doing lovely? Good luck on the last stone m'dear! I will literally be counting down every pound of my last 30 lol

Ciara! nice to hear from you how are you doing lovely? Good luck on the last stone m'dear! I will literally be counting down every pound of my last 30 lol

Im not too bad thanks hun, at the moment im in a good frame of mind and sticking to soups and salads until i see my consultant next week to get back on to the cambridge. Still loosing which is a bonus so hopefully after this stone i can maybe cut down to one cambridge product and bring in the healthy eating in properly =D You look amazing hun, you need a new profile pic with the new you on now =D you have done amazing. What have your friends and family said about your loss? xxxx

6lbs to go til healthy BMI! Hoping I can lose that in the next 2 weeks for when my best friend comes back from canada! I got that motivation back woo! How is everyone else doing?

Ciara how'd it go seeing your consultant? And yeah my friends and family have been really great loads of compliments any time I post a new picture on facebook haha and i've been back at home from uni for summer so will be good to see people when i'm back another size smaller!

Size 14 still btw but a much better fitting 14 and fitting in all stores including topshop woo!
I may have gone a bit crazy on ebay but I hate spending full price on clothes i'm going to shrink out of haha

Dreaming of size 12 christmas party dresses, maybe even size 10 who knows what I will be at goal weight as I am quite tall!

Seeing consultant on sunday then it's back to uni for me which will be a challenge!

Back