Ellie's Diary

Tuesday 28th February

Breakfast
Apple
banana and custard muller light

Lunch
Fried egg sandwich (heb wholemeal bread) with loads of SW ketchup, hea of cheese and some salad

Dinner
5 light choices tesco sausages (5 syns) with a small baked potato and salad

Dessert/Late night snack
Yellow plum

also had some more vodka. basically just going to spread this little bottle (40 syns) throughout the week, (with some extra i'm having out on sat night for a friend's birthday but will keep my syns all under 105 altogether!) so will make allowances for this for the week. i'll say 10 syns for the voddy tonight.

syns for the week: 38/105

Wednesday 29th February

Breakfast/Lunch
Big breakfast/lunch today as my day off work :) had fried eggs (fry light) on heb of wholemeal toast, with plenty of SW ketchup and salad on the side. I also had a yellow plum and a strawberry muller light, and a banana!

Snack
Apple and some ham

Dinner
Fish stew from my extra easy recipe book with salad

Dessert
Strawberries and ff vanilla yoghurt

Syns for the week: 38/105

Thursday 1st March

Breakfast
Ham salad, a banana and a raspberry and cranberry muller light, and a sweet and sour mugshot

Lunch
Toasted cheese sandwich (hea and heb) with ham and marmite, and a banana

Dinner
Chicken breast cooked in tomatoes and leeks, with a small jacket potato and salad

Dessert
Strawberries and ff vanilla yoghurt

Syns for the week: 38/105

Friday 2nd March

Breakfast
Leftover chicken and salad, an apple, a mango and passionfruit muller light

Lunch
Toasted cheese (hea) sandwich (heb wholemeal bread) with marmite and a yellow plum

Snack
Yellow plum

Dinner
pasta with tinned tomatoes and garlic, and side salad

Syns
went to pub and had 36 syns worth of vodka and tequila. syns for the week: 74/105

Saturday 3rd March

Breakfast/Lunch
Yellow plum, banana custard muller light, sweet and sour mugshot, leftover pasta with tomatoes and garlic, and some salad

Snack
Yellow plum

Dinner
Chicken cooked with spring onions, garlic and chilli, with lettuce and cucumber on the side

Going out for a friend's birthday tonight, have 31 syns left for the week to have but am thinking I may just flexi and go over this week as I've had some great losses and can spare a STS. Just going to see how I feel later on.

Edit: I ended up having 33 syns worth of vodka, so I have gone over my weekly syns by 2, but I weighed this morning and have still managed to lose 2lb so I'm feeling fine. :)

Also, I forgot about my hexs. I weighed them out before my night out and had toasted cheese sandwich when I got in. :)

syns for week: 107/105 :eek:

Last edited:
Sunday 4th March

Breakfast/Lunch
Two yellow plums, two fried eggs (fry light) with bacon (fat removed), mushrooms and SW ketchup with heb wholemeal toast.

Snack
hea of cheese

Dinner
Chicken breast with green beans, sprouts, carrots and roast potatoes (in fry light)

Late night snack
cucumber and lemon

syns for week: 107/105

Monday 5th March

Breakfast
sweet and sour mugshot
melon
banana custard mullerlight

Lunch/Dinner
Linguini cooked with tomatoes, red wine vinegar, onion and garlic, with some salad

Then I had lots of vodka :) was a night out at my old uni, I did intend on counting my syns but then I decided just to enjoy myself and be off plan just for that. near the beginning of the week so can make up for it :)

I did have my hexs when I got in from my night out.

Last edited:
Tuesday 6th March

Continuing on from my enjoyment theme I had a very naughty big lunch with my friends of doughballs and pizza. It was delicious and naughty tee hee heeeeeee! Then later on I had some crisps and a bottle of Shloer! No idea how many syns. :) but will get back on track tomorrow. I enjoyed it but my tummy is hurting today (weds) so I won't be doing it again for a long time!

Last edited:
Wednesday 7th March

Breakfast
Toasted cheese sandwich with marmite (hexs), some strawberries

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Some ham, a yellow pepper (random) and a strawberry muller light

Dinner
Chicken breast cooked with lemon, garlic and seasoning served with a baked potato, plenty of salad and balsamic vinegar.

Not going to have anymore syns this week as I have no idea how many I had yesterday and monday! haha just going to have no more until monday. :)

Thursday 8th March

Breakfast
Banana
strawberry muller light
ham and salad
sweet and sour mugshot

Lunch
Toasted cheese sandwich (hexs) with SW ketchup, ham and spring onion

Dinner
Pasta with tinned tomatoes, onion, garlic and dried herbs with salad and balsamic vinegar

Dessert
Strawberries and a yellow plum

Friday 9th March

Breakfast
Ham and salad, a banana, a vanilla choc muller light and a sweet and sour mugshot

Lunch
Toasted cheese sandwich (hexs) with SW ketchup and red onion

Dinner
Baked potato, baked beans, loads of salad. four healthy living sausages (4 syns) and two quorn sausages (2 syns) - 6 in total

Saturday 10th March

Breakfast
Toffee mullerlight
a banana

Lunch
fried egg sandwich (heb wholemeal bread) with hea of cheese, SW ketchup, red onion, a yellow plum, a few pieces of ham.

Snack
Apple

Dinner
homemade chilli from extra easy book with quorn mince instead of beef, and added red wine vinegar and worcestershire sauce. om nom.

Sunday 11th March

Just a bad day today all round - I gained a pound at weigh in... never mind eh. Went for a walk and pub lunch with family. Had spinach and ricotta canneloni with garlic bread and salad. I also had a few of my niece's leftover chips. Naughty, naughty, naughty. But this week in general has just been naughty and now it's over and done with.

Next week, back to my usual good self and hopefully back to losing. :D

Monday 12th March

Breakfast
Leftover chilli with peppers, mushrooms, spring onion
a pear

Lunch
Toasted cheese sandwich (hexs) with SW ketchup and spring onions, and two boiled eggs

Dinner
Pasta with homemade sauce, loooads of superfree, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, garlic, chillies.

Syns for the week: 0/105

Tuesday 13th March

Breakfast
Banana
left over pasta with homemade superfree sauce

Lunch
Toasted cheese sandwich (hexs) with lettuce and marmite

Dinner
Chicken breast cooked with fry light and lemon, carrots, asparagus and new potatoes roasted in fry light

Syns
had 200ml vodka - 24 syns

syns for the week: 24/105

Wednesday 14th March

Breakfast
salad, banana, mullerlight

Lunch
Fried eggs (fry light) with heb of wholemeal bread toasted, SW ketchup, hea of cheese and some tomatoes

Dinner
Salad, small baked potato, 3 tesco light choices sausages (3 syns) and 5 quorn sausages (5 syns) (I was starving... lol)

Syns for the week: 32/105

Thursday 15th March

Breakfast
Banana
mullerlight
Strawberries, grapes, blueberries
sweet and sour mugshot

Lunch
Toasted cheese sandwich (hexs) with marmite and spring onion

Dinner
Chicken breast cooked with herbs and mustard (1 syn) and boiled potatoes and salad.

Syns for the week: 33/105

Friday 16th March

Breakfast
Leftover chicken and salad
A pear
banana and custard mullerlight

Lunch
Toasted cheese sandwich (hexs) with marmite

Dinner
Plaice fillet cooked with lemon and leeks, with boiled potatoes and broccoli

Syns for the week: 33/105

Saturday 17th March

Breakfast/Lunch
Two fried eggs, wholemeal toast (heb) SW ketchup, mushrooms, tomatoes, bacon

Snack
Yellow plum, pear, banana custard mullerlight

Dinner
Baked potato, beans, hea of cheese, quorn peppered steak, salad

Dessert
Strawberries

Was peckish when got in from the pub so had some ham and salad.

syns: 51 syns vodka

syns for the week: 83/105

Last edited:
Went out for mother's day lunch today, made some sensible choices. I had a mixed salad, no dressing to start with.

They do this Hot Rocks thing where you basically cook your own meat and veg and you get chips and choice of dips with it. I asked for new potatoes instead of chips, and I had king prawns with veggies and sweet chilli, a tablespoon's worth so 1.5 syns.

I also had a 500ml bottle of crabbies as I had some syns spare - 12 syns.

Then I saw they had cheeseboard on offer for dessert and I'm a sucker for a cheeseboard! I split it with my mum - it came with celery, salad and grapes. I didn't have a massive amount of cheese and some of it was for hea, but I probably went over my weekly by a little bit. I'm cool with it though, I have the whole of next week to make it up and I've had great losses, I'm positive I'll still lose next week. :)

Realised I hadn't had heb so had toasted wholemeal bread with some ham and red onion before bed. :)

Syns for week: Approximately 115/105 (estimate)

Last edited:
Back