Elloooo :)

Boo_Boo_x

Hiya girls! (I have only seen ladies so far :) )

I am excited to say I will be joining you all on Monday, I received my book yesterday so will be reading it after work and making a shopping list.

For most of my life I have been dieting one week then binging the next... This time I really want this. I have a lot to lose. At the Dukan website they suggest a weight of 13st and 13lbs, which means I need to lose over 7 stones! :sigh: They suggest I stay on attack phase for 7 days and I should lose 7lbs!

Some of the recipes look really yummy, can't wait to try the Galletes! and I am going to give the muffins a good go too...

I am sure I will see you all around :)

Good luck everyone!! :D

Hey Boo boo. Welcome. I think it just us girls here at the mo, well unless Stephen is dropping in to say hi. Myself, Vicky (longraita) and Caz (neilsbird09) joined on mon after a long haul on atkins together.
Good luck. Joanne is very knowledgeable so im sure she will help you out where possible as will the rest of us if we can as still learning.
Good luck.

Hey booboo nice to see another former atkinser coming over to Dukan :) its great - quite similar (lots of cooking) but so nice not to eat lots of fat!
best of luck!!!!

Hi Boo Boo and welcome to dukan! We're all a little mad on here but it's a small price to pay to lose some weight lol x x :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Just a question, how did you all find the attack phase?

I still haven't started, I still need to read the book, I will try to read as much as I can tonight after I put the girls to bed :)

Hi hon. The attack wasnt too bad, felt a bit like on atkins induction as long as you have plenty of snacks prepared you will be ok (i.e. fish/ roast chicken etc)

I love attack... motivation is HIGH and the novelty gets you through... I echo Longratia's advice - plan plenty of protein snacks, don't go hungry, and you'll sail through...

Back